𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊.

Please excuse any mistakes and errors!

TAYMOR.

"Damn is you aight?" Johnathan chuckled watching me put a pillow down on the couch before sitting on it

"Damn is you aight?" Johnathan chuckled watching me put a pillow down on the couch before sitting on it. I wince slightly trying to find a comfortable position. I huffed pouting, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Straighten your face up."he demands as I roll my eyes. I eye him watching him pay attention to the game on the tv. I get up from the couch going over to him, moving his arms so I could sit on his lap.

"I'm hungry, buy me something." I demanded as he wraps his arm around me to go back to his game.

"Ask me again in the correct way." He says, I smack my teeth starting to get annoyed. I slap his hands off of me so I could get up.

"Ion need you anyway bïtch." I said, he slaps my ass making me wince. I bucked at him as he rolls his eyes.

I look around the living room looking for his car keys. I spot them on the dining room table, grabbing them.

"Where you going with my keys?" He asked me pausing his game. I shrug putting on my shoes, grabbing my wallet.

"Taymor, if you walk out that door imma beat yo ass." He says turning his game consol off. I scoff opening the front door walking out, as I closed the front door I see him getting off the couch walking towards me. I slam the door, rushing to the elevator.

"Damn my bad." I said as I walked into a toddler. I helped him up to his feet as he frowns at me. I chuckled picking up his toy off the floor, he snatches it out my hand before running off.

"Well damn." I scoffed to myself, I continued my walk to the elevators, pressing the down button repeatedly. I get on the elevator leaning against the wall as I see Johnathan speed walk towards me. I give him the finger as the elevator doors close. 

I swing my head side to side as I listened to the elevator music. I clear my throat as the elevator doors open, I walk out looking around the parking garage.

"Took you long as hell." A voice said behind me, I jumped turning around seeing Johnathan. I punched him in his shoulder as he laughs.

"Baby ass punch." He says snatching his car keys from my right hand. I stick my leg out as he walks by. I chuckle as I watch him try to catch his balance, I picked up the keys from the ground before jogging away.

"That's why you going the wrong way." He shouts from behind me. I click the lock button on the car keys heading the sound. I ran in that direction, dodging Johnathan hands.