Epilogue I

Jisoo sat on Jennie's couch, curled up against her side, watching the movie flicker on the screen. Jennie's arm was around her shoulders, and Jisoo rested her head in the comfortable spot where her neck met her chest. She loved that she could sit her like this; loved that, once again, she was warm and safe; and, above all, loved that she was with Jennie.

She shifted slightly, looking up at the brunette's warm, beautiful face, and was greeted with a smile.

"Hey."

"Hey," Jisoo replied softly.

"You okay?" Jennie asked, gently pulling Jisoo closer and kissing the tip of her nose. Jisoo felt a ribbon thread of sensation drift through her.

"Mmmm," she replied lazily, and reached up to press her lips into Jennie's. She was rewarded with an instant response, at first soft and gentle then, as the kiss deepened, a little harder and faster.

Jisoo craned her neck, trying to get closer, winding her fingers through Jennie's dark curls and pulling her head down. The angle just wasn't right and, no matter how hard she tried, Jisoo couldn't get the contact she wanted. Growling, she pulled away and thwacked Jennie lightly on the arm when she chuckled. Eyes bright with laughter, she raised her eyebrows at the beautiful brunette in mock-challenge.

"What?" said Jennie, laughing. She stopped laughing as soon as she found herself pushed onto her back on the couch with Jisoo kneeling over her. One knee was to the side and the other pressed ominously close between her own. Jisoo leaned down and planted a row of gentle kisses along the jawline of the girl beneath her. She felt Jennie's subtle change under her, eyes growing dark with desire, breathing altering slightly, her lips parting. Jisoo took immediate advantage, covering those luscious lips with her own and kissing Jennie with everything she had.

It took mere seconds for all control to fly out the window. Jisoo was pressed full-length against Jennie, the kiss melting together, tongues duelling, lips swelling. Jisoo brought her knee up unconsciously, slamming it between her lover's thighs, grinning at the gasped response the move got. Pressing home the advantage, she felt Jennie grab her hips and make the movement more purposeful. Jisoo groaned, moving her mouth to Jennie's jaw, neck, ear, her hand sliding down and slipping under the other girl's sweater, finding soft skin. She ran her fingers lightly across the taut abdomen that waited there. She felt fingers tighten in her hair, bringing her lips back to those waiting for her.

Things were getting mighty hot and heavy, with Jisoo's hands dipping everywhere, desperate for contact. She was sliding her hand along the soft sweet skin between Jennie and her jeans when suddenly the front door flew open. Jisoo jerked backwards, faster than she thought possible, overbalanced, and fell off the couch. She glared up at Jennie who was shaking with silent laughter. She set about righting her rumpled clothing as Ella came bounding into the living room.

"Hey." She stopped short when she noticed Jisoo on the floor and Jennie pulling herself up from the couch. A blush spread across her face. "Oh.. Am, uh, am I interrupting something?" she stammered.

"It's okay," said Jisoo, smiling. "You're home -" she checked her watch, "late." An eyebrow went up.

"Um.. yeah. Sorry about that." Ella grinned self-consciously. "I might head on up to bed."

And with that, she was off, like her usual rocket, Jennie and Jisoo's goodnights fading up the stairs with her.

"That girl has way too much energy," Jisoo remarked, hauling herself to her feet.

Jennie chuckled. "I think I may have to talk to her. I think she's got something going on."

"Really?" Jisoo looked interested.