14

A/N: Song- press song! If you want. Song!; Can you read about a thousand words per minute?.. No? Okay, just continue and read.

*Warning*

There is nothing to warn, except for drama ahead, yeet 😂

Bit of disagreeing / arguing between RoNaLd BiLiUs WeAsLeY and DrAcO (the ferret) MaLfOy

Enjoy reading! :)
-

"Potter, Weasley, other Weasley's" greeted Draco as they approached their occupied area of the Gryffindor table.

"Malfoy," Harry mutually responded, not like his usual self who'd argue and duel Malfoy on the spot.

Ron took a big bite of his food and nodded as a gesture of acknowledging the Slytherin, not upset like he was last time they were amongst the other's company.

"Mind if we join you?"

" 'suppose not. Just don't try anything or else you want to face the wrath of Ginny's bat bogey hex"

"Trust me, I mean no harm whatsoever. Neither do my friends"

"You've got friends?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, Weasley, I do have friends. Three if you include Hermione"

"Well I still don't understand why you're getting so friendly but seeing as you were genuine and humane last time we crossed paths, we'll keep to ourselves and trust you can treat her right"

"Obviously, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't"

"Yeah, yeah. So what business do we have knowing your friends intentions?"

"I wanted to know if it was alright if they could eat here with me. They're not like what you make them out to be, I promise you"

Harry and Ron shared a look, the youngest Weasley looking at Hermione, and the twins looking at the blond himself. It took a moment, but finally a decision was made.

"I suppose they could come and eat here, but on one condition" spoke Ginny.

"Which is...?"

"I'll elaborate later, after dinner in the library's historical literature and figures section"

"Oh-okay..?"

Draco was very confused, but agreed nonetheless because he had no reason to ignore her.

"And," started Ginny, leaving a somewhat dramatic pause after the word.

"And...?"

"And you've got to explain why Hermione wasn't in her bedroom"

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, this is not to be kidded. She has a dormitory to sleep in, drapes around her bed if she needs privacy, spells to mute sounds, and yet she still isn't there, so yes I very much need answers to that. Be at the library, no excuses"

With that, Ginny got up and left towards Ravenclaw table, where her blonde friend had been waiting with an upside-down Quibbler in hand.

"I didn't know Weaslette could be so intimidating" commented Draco.

"Yeah, she's got a lot built up inside with so many brothers"

"That seems fair. Excuse me, I'm going to get my friends, because I actually do have them"

Draco glared towards Ron who rose his hands up in defeat.