Chapter 5- Crystals and battle and stuff

Sorry, i really don't know what to name this chapter
_________________________________________________________________
Previously
S-Sorry i'm late, Gaku said to a blond hair girl. Ah gaku-san! It ok, she replied to him with a smile. The two start walking somewhere else, hoping no one follow them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So-chan, why are those people attacking us? Tamaki asked sogo. Well, let said there are trying to stea-get something, sogo replied. What are they trying to get then? Tamaki once asked again. *sigh* You really don't know huh? sogo said. Long long time ago, 4 crystal was born. There were know as the seasonal crystal, unfortunately one of the crystal were long during the 'Spirit war'. Our school has the winter crystal, so we are trying to protect it i guess, sogo told tamaki. I see! So what if we have all of them? Tamaki asked sogo. Unfortunately i don't know, but recently they were two more crystals that was born, sogo said. Oh when? Tamaki keep asking sogo questions. Hmm, July 9, sogo answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(With team 2)
Are they playing around? Nagi asked nito. Look like it, nito replied. HEY! WE'RE ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND!!! Both of them screamed at nagi and nito. STOP COPYING ME! NO YOU STOP!!! 💢💢💢💢 UGHH!!! Both of them keep arguing. L-Let leave him alone, nito said as nagi nodded.
Some time later
This is a pretty good show, Nito said as he eat his popcorn. I agree, TWO creatures fighting for love~ Nagi said as he try to make it sound fantastic. Will you stop that please? Nito said.
.
.
.
.
.
(With Gaku date 7v7)
Gaku-san this place.... Isn't this the place where-,the girl said but got cut off when the man said, 'Mhm, it the place where we first met'. Gaku-san! The blond hair girl yelled as she hugged him. Gaku-san! I love you! She told him and he blushed er more like his face was really red.
.
.
.
.
With group 3
Nanase-san! Let get out of here, iori said (Look like you got a plan). Huh? Eh? Riku said. I got a plan, just follow me, iori said as he grabbed riku hand and run somewhere. Hehe, this should be fun, Tenn Giggled as it like a game to him.
_________________________________________________________________

I don't really know what to name this chapter again, BUT i know what to name the next one!