Part Three - A New Experience

*warning sexual

The Monster's Trust Part Three - A New Experience

After being ravaged by such power, I trembled with ecstasy, my body felt weak. Even with the stone giving me superhuman strength & abilities, he was still much more powerful, in every way. Though unskilled, he was a fast learner, quickly feeling the pleasure created from the friction between us. He let me lead, observing, gasping as I touched him in a way no one had ever touched him before. A virgin of thousands of years, now mine, high atop the city. I felt privileged to be his first. It didn't take long for him to take control, sweat dripping from our skin, as he manipulated my body to maximize his euphoria. Calling out with pleasure into the night. Like wolves howling at the moon. Never before had my human body felt such mind blowing ecstasy.

He lay next to me now, his human body panting from exhaustion, his skin gleaming in the moonlight. He looked like how I had imagined a God looking. He was tall, slender, but strong. His hair dark, unruly and long, his eyes not quite brown, hazel maybe, but they had a depth that resonated within me, he was handsome. It was the first time I actually looked at him in this way. Laying there, seemingly so vulnerability, so human. But he was indeed very complex.

The ceremony, he announced the next morning, would take place in 6 days time. Something about needing it to be the last quarter of the moon phase. I inquired about what we needed to do to prepare. He smiled and said the presentations would be easy and that we should continue the previous nights events in the meantime. I gave him a coy look as he sweeped my into his arms. Human or god, there was no denying him. I was under his spell, and gladly consented to him every whim.

Four days later, I reminded him that the ceremony was only two days away. I tried to stand, this damn human body was not strong enough. Even his body seemed to move slower, had we used a great deal of power in the last few days. He was like a child that discovered a new toy, he was determined to play with it till it broke. And indeed, it almost had. We needed to rest and eat. Our strength was needed for the ritual. He blinked away to retrieve us snacks and new clothes.

Alone for the first time, in what felt like forever. I looked down at the city, in disbelief. Was this real? Am I dead? I was on a bridge and I was going to take my life when he found me. Did I jump? Was this heaven? I laughed out loud to myself. A dream maybe? No, it felt too real, too good, to be a dream. This was real. He choose me to stand at his side. I swelled with pride. That weak girl who couldn't take life, had been transformed into a woman to be feared. I owed him, My Savior. I owed him everything, and there, I vowed to protect him, come way may, I silently pledged my life and allegiance to him.

We changed and ate. The food tasted so good. I wondered if it was the power growing or the fact that it had been nearly three days since I had eaten much of anything. Probably both.

A special dragon was needed for the ritual. I scoffed when he mentioned a dragon, he was not amused. From the Isle of Lock Ness, I was informed. Well, I've always wanted to go to Scotland, I thought, laughing to myself that the Lock Ness monster was about to bind me to my Monster. Oh the difference a week can make. I covered my mouth and swallowed my laugher. As he took my hand, we blinked away.