Chapter One: The Email

It was late on a Saturday night in mid-July when I received the email.

I was laying sprawled out across my bed, legs spread wide, clade only in a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts. My dick was pressed firmly against the skimpy fabric, leaving little to the imagination as my growing erection (what was a Saturday night without some porn?) tented the shorts, largely filling the confines and causing the seams to grow taut. My laptop sat mere inches away, and I began to leisurely stroke my boner through my boxers as I clicked on a particularly kinky-looking scene between two men that was titled "Ballbreaker." My dick twitched in anticipation, and I answered it by massaging the fat head of my penis.

The scene opened to one of the hottest guys I had ever seen - a blonde-haired jock with bright blue eyes and muscles that visibly bulged beneath his tight T-shirt and skinny jeans. He smirked for the camera and started flexing his muscles, showing off his biceps and lifting his shirt to reveal a chiseled stomach. "You like that?" he whispered in a deep voice. He then rubbed his hands down his abs, reached between his thighs, and cupped his considerable junk that completely filled out the crotch of his tight jeans. He moaned softly, and I began stroking my cock a little harder.

As he continued to show off his body, another man, nude except for a pair of tight latex pants and large black boots, crept up behind him, a smile on his face.  He had dark brown hair that grew thick on his chest and abs.  As the blonde jock flexed both biceps over his head, the man unceremoniously launched a kick from behind, right between the poor hunks's legs.  The instep of his hard black boot collided solidly with the large mound in the blonde's jeans, flattening his balls against his pelvis.  The blonde groaned and his muscles clenched as his hands flew between his legs to nurse his aching gonads. He sank to his knees and rolled around, whimpering in pain.

I cringed in sympathy even as my dick throbbed with lust.  I reached into my boxer shorts and cupped my own balls which, I must admit, were quite above average size.  I massaged my berries as I watched the jock on the screen do the same, trying to rub the pain away. That one had to hurt. I stripped off my boxer shorts and started jacking off, listening to the guttural moans of the poor jock who had just gotten his nuts cracked.

Just then my phone buzzed and I saw an email notification.  I was just about to dismiss it and continue on with the more pressing matter of my throbbing boner, but then I caught the email address. 

It was from Robert Steel.  He was the
incredibly wealthy and incredibly handsome owner of multiple porn companies.  I had just signed up last month for a subscription service to one of his sites, called "Ballz of Steel." The site featured about a dozen models, all men with extraordinary bodies.  Each week, the models would face off in challenges geared towards ending their chances of fatherhood.  Last week had been a weight lifting contest where the models had strapped a chain to their dangling nuts and continuously attached lead weights until their sacks were  stretched to their limit and they were forced to give up or risk castration.  The last man standing won, and as his reward he got to kick each one of the models in their stretched, throbbing ballsacks. It was quite a sight to see.

The subject line of the email read "Do your balls have what it takes? Join us and find out!" I opened the email, my penis sticking up towards the ceiling, hard as a rod.  I read it two times through and felt my stomach flutter with excitement.

The email said that the site was currently on the market for some more models, and they needed all the balls they could get.  Attached at the bottom of the email was a promo video.  I clicked on it.

There he was.  Robert Steel stood in what appeared to be a gym, his hands on his hips and a warm smile on his face.  He wore a designer suit jacket with nothing else under it, revealing his muscular chest and abs.  His pants made me laugh - they were shiny black dress pants that gave every appearance of sophistication and class. However, this refined look was marred by the fact that the pants had a wide hole cut out at the crotch, allowing his heavy set of genitals to hang out freely between his thighs. He had an impressive semi-hard cock, about seven inches long, but his balls were what caught my attention. They were huge, the two meaty orbs hanging heavily at the bottom of his sack, fat and round, clearly full of cum. He stood with his muscular legs well spread, giving his nuts room to breath.  He looked so masculine standing there with his immaculately trimmed facial hair and his bulging pecs, presenting his body with remarkable confidence.  I almost came at the sight of him.

Before he was able to say a word of introduction, a foot sailed up between his legs. The video went into slow motion as the kick connected with both of Robert's vulnerable plums, flattening and bouncing them around in his sack. I was mesmerized by the motion of his pummeled junk. His cock rose up and slapped against his abs. His oversized jewels ricocheted left and right, bouncing against his pelvis, banging against his thick thighs. He let at a loud grunt and bent at the waist, breathing heavy as he held his nuts protectively in his wide hands.

"Good one, Paul," he wheezed, squeezing his aching nads, rubbing them with his thumbs.  After a solid twenty seconds of moaning and massaging the life back into his junk, he managed to straighten up and resume his confident persona.  "Now," he said, smiling despite the undeniable pain he must still be in, "do you think you have the balls to take a kick like that? Do you think you have the chops to work for me, Robert Steel? If so, now is your opportunity." He groaned again "But I warn you, it won't be easy."  He held up his slightly swollen testicles for the camera.  "Shit, they hurt..."

The final minute of the video was a compilation of some video clips from the site, most of which I had already seen a fair share of times.  They featured a variety of ballbusting methods, from kicks and punches to squeezing and stomping.  The models groaned in pain as their balls took beating after beating.  The video ended with a voice over from Robert over the moaning models. 

"Do you have what it takes? Submit your audition tape today. For more information, click the link below. Hope to see you soon at Ballz of Steel!" He chuckled.

The video ended with a particularly hard punch to the large balls of one of the more well-endowed models, a black bodybuilder, and he let out a huge scream as the screen faded to black.

I smiled, my hand cupping my fat jewels, rolling the sensitive orbs around in their sack.  This could be fun.