Chapter Two: The Audition

The email included a short list of instructions for what to include in your audition tape.  The first two directions said to state your name and why you would be a good fit for the site.  The last direction was much more interesting:

"Show us how much your balls can take.  Impress us!"

I was still sitting on my bed naked, legs spread, cupping my jewels and leisurely rolling them around in their sack.  The base of my boner throbbed against my hand.

I considered for a minute whether I should wait a little to record my audition, but I figured now was as good a time as any.  I slipped my boxer shorts on, which did very little to conceal my raging manhood, and I was ready.  I got my camera and, feeling slight nervous, pressed record.

"Hi," I said, trying not to sound overexcited. "My name is Michael, and I would love to join Ballz of Steel."  I smiled, feeling somewhat awkward talking to my camera alone, my hand nervously fondling my junk under my boxers.  "I think I'd make the perfect edition to your site.  I'm a nice and muscly gymnast with one big set of balls!" I paneled down my body which was indeed quite muscular, with a bulging chest, thick biceps, and a well-defined six-pack.  I moved the camera all the way down so it was facing my crotch, my hand still resting inside my boxers against my manhood. 

"Want to see these nuts in action?" I said, spreading my thick thighs wide and pulling my balls up so they were clearly visible against the flimsy fabric of my boxer shorts.  "You want to see how much pain these can take?" I took my hand out and begin massaging my nuts through the shorts, rolling them around and around.  Then, my stomach dropping slightly, I made a fist, raised my arm up high, spread my legs as wide as my tight muscles would allow, fully presenting my vulnerable gonads to the mercy of my fist, and...

Wham! My fist flew into my precious jewels at top speed, catching both of them and flattening the sensitive orbs against my pubic bone.  A white-hot pain radiated throughout my delicate nutsack and up through my gut, causing my eyes to widen and cross slightly as my jaw dropped and I let out a retching groan. I held my battered nuts in my hand and tried to act tough for the camera, cutting my moans short and coughing roughly.

"That was a good one," I said in a wheezy voice.  "Got both of them... fuckin hurts..."  And without further ado, hoping to impress whoever would be watching, I launched three rapid punches to my already-aching balls, trying to keep the punches as hard as possible.  Both of my plums bounced around visibly in my shorts, and I realized my boner had fully sprung up again, the head of my penis peering through the hole in my boxer shorts. 

I tried to keep my screams quiet by the pain was terrible.  I felt like I might throw up.  Apparently, I overestimated the strength of my testicles; it felt like my intestines were being clawed out through my crotch. "Ah fuck, my fucking nuts," I moaned into the camera, holding my battered berries protectively. I didn't know if that was enough.

Acting on an impulse, I launched one final, all-for-nothing punch as hard as I possibly could, which mind you was pretty fucking hard.  This time, the tips of my knuckles collided directly with just my right nut.  My body started shaking as the tremendous amount of pain spread.  I clamped my legs shut, my fingers fastened around my gonads as I rolled around on my bed groaning through the pain.  I didn't think my testicles would ever be the same. 

Despite the tears in my eyes, I smiled and focused the camera back on my face.  "Please pick me," I said, knowing how weak and desperate I sounded, but hoping the beating my balls had endured would be good enough.

Turns out it was.  I got an email of confirmation from Robert Steele about a week later, saying that he would love for me to go to a certain address (which happened to be just fifteen minutes away) in two weeks time.  I got more excited by the day. I knew my balls were in for a beating.