Chapter Five: A Game of Roshambo

"Line up, everyone," Robert Steele said. There was excitement in that voice. He turned to look at me, the corners of his eyes crinkling in malicious delight. "Not you. You can stand right where you are." I gulped. Robert still had his hands roaming around in the contents of his joggers, most likely holding the pair of balls I had punched just moments ago. My hands came to rest at my own crotch, and I squeezed my nuts protectively, hoping I would leave the studio with them. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Throughout all of this I felt my dick pressed up hard against the heel of my palm, tenting my shorts slightly. There still was a certain element of excitement despite the impending doom to my most sensitive extremities.

The guys made quick work of it, lining up beside Robert and I, smiling smugly at me. They were glad, I realized; they knew I had saved their balls and put my own up on the chopping block. They knew it and they were glad. Right then and there I wanted nothing more than to kick each and every one of them in the balls as hard I could, pound their nuggets right up into their abdomen. Even Brandon angered me, standing there with his hands on his hips, complying with whatever torture Robert had in mind. Still, my dick was hard. Fuck me, I thought.

"Ok, let's have some fun, shall we?" Robert chuckled. "There's nothing like some healthy competition to break the ice between a group of men. We're going to see which one of you is the most proficient buster; if you want to join the team, you'll have to hone your nut-cracking capabilities to a tee." He smirked and gestured in my direction. "Mr. tough-guy Michael over here is going to be our test subject for today, isn't that right Michael?" He laughed as my face remained as slack as ever, almost as if I was scared to move a muscle. "Moving down the line, we're each going to take turns kicking him in the nuts. Whoever delivers the first fatal blow that brings him to the ground will be our winner. Once he recovers, we'll repeat the process until everyone has been placed. That sound good to everyone?" They chuckled. Cleary they were excited - a few of them even smiled openly at me. Hayden looked beside himself with glee. I caught Brandon grimace slightly and shoot his eyes to my crotch, but that was the extent of his sympathy.

"But," he said, turning his attention to me, "don't you think about faking it. If you want even the slightest chance of making it on the team after what you did today, you better take the kicks like a fucking man." He smiled and it was a brutal smile. I felt my cock twitch on the waistband of my shorts. Feeling slightly more confident, I returned his smile with a grin of my own, moving my hands away from my crotch and standing strongly. Robert laughed and swung a hand out almost carelessly, catching my nuts with his fingers. The pain wasn't too bad but the ache caused me to bend over slightly at the waist and grimace. This was nothing, I reminded myself as I massaged the after-ache out of my testes.

"You're a dick," I muttered to Robert, but he just laughed even harder and walked to his chair at the end of the room, observing the scene.

"Begin."

Hayden was first in line and he approached me with a spring in his step, the muscles of his thighs and calves flexing to alarming extents in his tiny shorts. I looked away from his glowing eyes, spreading my legs wide and looking at the lights in the ceiling. He wasted no time.

I felt a tremendous weight crash into the base of my crotch, catching my testicles and slamming them into my pelvis. My nuts soon felt like they had been dipped into a pot of boiling water - an extreme burning sensation spread from my scrotum all the way to my stomach, to the point where my lungs felt constricted. The pain was so debilitating, so nauseating that I nearly fell immediately into a fetal position. It took all of my will power to remain standing. My knees immediately slammed shut and I held onto my balls hard, clutching onto the bruised orbs as though my touch could salvage them. I heard Robert Steele laughing his deep laugh through it all, until the pain had diminished to a near-manageable level and I looked up to see Patrick's face gazing down on me, evidently amused at my pain but still showing some measure of concern for my babymakers.