Chapter Four: A Squeeze and a Punch

The next day, after a restless night's sleep, I arrived at the studio thirty minutes before our designated starting time at noon.  I made my way  to the audition room, feeling slightly sick with anticipation; I wondered what Robert had in store for our balls today.  Hopefully it wouldn't be too intense—after all, it was only our second day together.  But, knowing Robert Steele, such thoughts did little to calm my nerves.

When I got to the audition room, there were only two people there: Hayden, whom I could have done without at the moment, and Patrick, the huge blond bodybuilder whom I had spent my sleepless hours fantasizing about, much to my embarrassment now as we made contact.  Hayden wore a loose fitting tank top with thigh-high black shorts that clung to his ass and barely provided enough room for his bulge.  Patrick wore a fitted white tee with white basketball shorts.  Again, I found myself unable to draw my eyes away from the huge bulge that hung freely in his shorts, bouncing around whenever he moved. 

I quickly tore my eyes from Patrick's manhood as I realized both he and Hayden had stopped their conversation, turning to look at me.  Patrick waved.  "Hi," I said, cursing myself as I felt my face flush.  Patrick didn't seem to notice though, and we shook hands.

I nearly forgot that Hayden was in the room until he greeted me in the same fashion as yesterday—with a quick chop to the gonads.  Today I wore black basketball shorts and boxers, which offered little to no protection as Hayden's hand sailed almost directly into my left testicle.  Hayden smirked at me as I doubled over and grabbed my nuts, letting out a deep groan.  "How're the ol' boys today, my dude?" he said laughing. 

"Fuck you," I muttered as I massaged my left nut back to life.

Meanwhile, Patrick cringed in sympathy, his wide hands coming to rest comfortably at his crotch. "He got me the same way when I came in, the little son of a bitch..." Patrick said, grinning at me and offering a hand as I straightened myself out. I felt a burning sensation in my gut, but I wasn't sure if it was because of my throbbing jewels or Patrick's close proximity. 

Hayden continued to giggle, frequently rolling his eyes at me, but he soon was quieted when the back of Patrick's hand sailed between his legs, catching the mound of his balls hard. Hayden sucked in a quick gasp of air, muscles clenching as he grimaced, cupping his crotch. Patrick laughed at him and so did I. Today was off to a great start, even though my balls were still duly aching.

More and more people began to filter in the room, and soon Brandon joined me. We seemed to have developed a friendship yesterday, and so far I could not complain—he was very good looking, with some of the biggest balls I'd ever seen. Today they were showcased brilliantly in a pair of tight neon yellow shorts that sharply contrasted his deep ebony skin.  I admired the size of his legs as he walked toward me, sculpted calves flexing, his bulge bouncing against his huge thighs.  We only had time for a quick greeting though as Robert Steele walked into the room.

"Morning, boys.  I trust that you all brought your balls with you today?"  He smirked.  "Just wait until you find out what we have in store... You won't be disappointed."  With that, he took a seat at the opposite end of the room, assuming his usual posture, leaned way back, legs spread to a preposterous angle, inevitably drawing the eye directly to the mound at his crotch.  Today he was wearing tight grey joggers and I felt a deep burning sensation in my gut as I eyeballed his bulge.  

Just then I felt a foot sail sharply into my own bulge, instep connecting directly with both nuts, hanging loose and defenseless in my shorts.  I felt them bounce and slam into my pelvis, immediately shooting white-hot rays of pain throughout my ball sack and up through my stomach, until it hurt to breath.  My hands shot to cup my crotch, grasping my balls protectively as I darted my head around to see Hayden's smiling face gazing down upon me as I doubled over at the waist, trying to dissipate the suffocating pain.