Chapter 12: The Seventh Transformation

Hey mah peepz! New update! Yaaaas! Fair warning though, this one's gonna be pretty weird. Just a warning so you don't blame me for it being too weird. Hope you enjoy!

-------

(Taylor POV)

It's only family left now. Martin, Jimmy, Adam, Jordan, and myself. The room feels so empty now. I wonder who they're gonna take next.

I hear the 'whoosh' of teleporting behind me, so I turn around and are face to face with an enderman. I get transfixed by his bright purple eyes.

Before I know it, he teleports me to a smaller bedrock room. He puts his hands around my neck and starts choking me. I open my mouth to scream, but he releases my neck and shoves his arm down my throat.

I start panicking as my oxygen flow is completely cut off. What is going on here?! I don't understand! He cuts off his arm and it dissolves in my throat, leaving a fizzy feeling.

He teleports away, leaving a puddle of purple blood behind. I fall to the ground due to numb limbs.

My body and limbs start lengthening and growing darker. My eyes get tingly and everything grows dark.

(3rd Person POV)

"Is the transformation complete yet sir?" an enderman asks with a raspy, empty voice. "No, not quite," the doctor answers, "but when I say it is, take him to the second end cell." The enderman nods and continues to watch the boy transform.

The enderman starts thinking. The boy will know I was the one who did it to him. He looks at his half arm wrapped in bandages. But he must do what the doctor asks. Lady Ianite says so.

He knows Lady Ianite and Lord Mianite do not approve of these things, but the Messanger Cronus, The Shadows, Death, Lords Herobrine and Dianite, and the evil form of Lord Notch forced them to send their creatures. They also forced this odd person called Lord Ash to send some unusual creatures called Pokemon.

The enderman is shaken from his thoughts by the doctor calling him, "Enderman, take him to the cell now." The enderman hesitantly nods and teleports to the boy.

The boy is now full scale ender-size, but different colors and patterns.

He picks up the boy with his remaining full arm and teleports them to the second end cell.

The enderman lays him down and takes one last look at him before teleporting away.

---------

Ok. That was extremely weird. Sorry 'bout that.

I hope that was an ok chapter. It's the best I can do with the stress and exhaustion of school. Please forgive me if its terrible, which it probably is.

Feel free to message me on kik at punken316 and please state your Wattpad name so I can be sure I am not talking to some random stranger. Comment if you want and vote if you feel like it. Also a follow helps tremendously. Thanks for readin' mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin' mah friendz!

Type to y'all next time!