Akechi

"Is something wrong?"

"What happened?"

"Hey! I'm in the middle of a game!"

Chatter amongst the casino guests grew in size, growing and spreading to other parts of the bedazzled palace. Lights were flicking, games were stuttering, everything was falling apart. Someone had messed with the casino, someone stole its power source.

"Kyaa!" A guest screams, pointing to the ceiling. "Someone's on the lights!"

Indeed, someone was on the lights. A dark figure with a mask as white as night and gloves as red as blood from a beating heart. He jumped from ceiling light to ceiling, smirking while holding a briefcase stuffed with the power source of the casino. He was dangerous, skillful, and unafraid. The name of this man?

"Joker really is on a different level..." A girl chuckles as she tracks Joker's position. "Ya'll hafta say I'm right."

"Dialect, Tusk." Another girl corrects her, with her voice being much more mature.

"I dun care abou i' anymore, Queen! Besides, Skull talks th' sam' wa'."

"Eh?!" A boy yells. "I so do not! Let's get back to Joker, he's such a show-off..."

"You're just jealous that he's better than you." Another girl speaks, this time she was much more girly.

"S-Shut Up Panther!"

"A couple more enemies are incoming." A boyish-girlish voice announces, shushing everyone. "Joker can easily handle him."

"Hey, that's my line!" Another girl speaks, sounding quite annoyed. "A-Anyways, as Joker's doing that, let's all meet up at the meeting spot!"

Joker simply smirks and continues launching himself across the lights, making sure that they people below him were paying attention to him quite closely. A message comes in suddenly, this time it was shared between only him and the girl with the dialect.

"You have to promise me that you'll take me on a proper date this time," she tells him in a different dialect than her natural one, "before he makes his move."

"Same rooftop?" Joker responds.

"Same rooftop."

The conversation ends, and the girl sighs, sitting and looking into the casino, watching the chaos unfold. A boy sits behind her, smiling.

""Can I unplug my ears now?" He asks, standing up. The girl copies.

"Go ahead."

"You know," the boy holds the girl's hands from behind, intertwining his fingers with her's, "I have a surprise for you when we get back. Well, as long as you don't surprise me first."

"Oh? What is it, Crow~?"

"You called me Crow for once! Does this mean that I can call you Tusk now?"

"Nope!"

"Boo... you're no fun."

The sound of a window crashing piques the girl's interest, making her run towards the stained glass window in the front of the casino. She watches Joker leap out from it athletically, his back arched and signature smirk perched amongst his face. His arms were spread like the wings of a free bird's, briefcase held tightly in one of those glorious wings. Tusk couldn't help but admire the boy as he jumped out the window, holding her hands over her heart and sighing. The boy named Crow stood behind her and clicked his tongue in a annoyed manner, yet he still smiled. "Show-off." He sighs at the same time as Panther. Joker lands gracefully on the solid ground, a skill he had picked up himself.