Akira

"Eh? You're meeting up with that girl and her friend?" Morgana judges Akira as he walks home, not very approving of his new acquaintances. Akira only nods and shows Morgana his text conversations with the new girl he met, so named Mori. "So chatty, and she's not afraid to use southern dialect. She could be useful."

"It's not her I'm interested in." Akira tells Morgana. "It's her friend, Y/N." He scrolls through a few more of the messages, showing Morgana the one text that stood out to him.

"Oh! A dancer!"

Mori wasn't afraid to show off your accomplishments to Akira as well, as she sent him a picture of your awards and you with them. There were countless awards behind ten-year-old you as you stood in a red dress with a boy your age. Getting you as a confidant and having you teach Akira some moves could expand the nature of his new job as a thief even more, with skills being piled on thanks to you.

"Seems she specializes in ballroom dancing." Morgana comments. "But she could specialize in all types."

"She said hip-hop was her favorite and ballroom was just a pastime for her."

"Hip-hop? So she's going to be teaching you how to do those moves that breakdancers do?"

'I'll get killed if I even dare to try...' Akira thinks and sighs. He walks into the café, getting the usual greeting of a cold "Welcome back" from Sojiro. He looks around and sees the very people he had been waiting for, you and Mori. You see both looking at each other's phones, giggling as you two showed off... something. Akira wouldn't question what it was. It looked like one of those rhythm games or whatnot that he heard of but never bothered to download.

"It's cute boy!" Mori yells as she turns to look at Akira. "Look, Y/N!"

"Shut up, Idiot." You hit the back of her head. Mori winces in pain but chuckles at you and looks back at Akira.

"So~ Wanna Break the news to her, Kurusu?"

Akira hesitates a bit at her choice of words, but continues on. "I would like for you to teach me how to dance, please." He requests of you. You blink and try to take in the information before looking at Mori in anger, hands shaking a tiny bit.

"Mori," You shakily croak, "a minute outside please." Mori frowns and nods, following you outside and preparing herself.

"Ya told him?!" You scream at her, finally letting the anger out as you revert to your original dialect.

"I didn' Tell 'im," Mori defends with a smirk, "he wanted t' know."

"Still! Thatsa private thang! I'm dun wit th' whole dancin thang!"

Mori only smirks and crosses her arms, chuckling. Morgana watches from afar, gathering info on the two of you, and was certainly confused on the way you two were speaking. He couldn't understand a word you two were saying, but he still tried his damn hardest to decipher what just happened.

"Di' i' feel gud talking in yer original dialec'?" Mori tells you with a sly smile. You open your mouth to say something, but hold yourself back, ashamed at your actions. You remembered the times when she would torture even more with those exercises if you even dared to speak a word in your dialect. She had said it herself, "Talk properly, you don't want to be a freak".

"I'm just going to accept this and call it a day," you tell Mori with a frown on your face, "I'll teach him whatever he wants to know. Please, just don't tell him about the incident. As far as he knows, I've been dancing all my life."

"You have been dancing all your life, Y/N. You were the best in eighth grade up until you stopped-"

"I had to work, okay?! My parents sure as hell aren't paying for my enrollment into school, so I'll do it myself if I have to!"