Help...

Hey guys I forgot to mention Isogai's mother in this story lives in a different house

Isogai's P.O.V

I walked up to Maehara's room and knocked on the door. No answer not wanting to disturb him I slowly start go back to my room when I feel a hand grab my wrist,I look back to see Maehara holding my wrist confused. "What wrong Isogai can't sleep?" As he asks me that he lets go of my wrist. I quickly rush to my room then come back with my notepad: Yeah there's something on my mind and I can't sleep. Maehara looks at me embarrassed debating to say what's on his mind or not,deciding to say it he asks me looking at the floor, "Do want to uhh... sleep together like when you couldn't sleep when we were kids?" I quickly choose my answer,I guess so... and with that we walk into Maehara's room then fall asleep -The next morning- I wake up to the smell of food being cooked downstairs I get up then change into my work clothes and yes I still have my part time job,as I walk into the kitchen Maehara notices me and decides to use this chance to tease me seeing as I'm in my work outfit. "I see you wanted to be a maid for a day Isogai~" Being not used to teasing I get flustered and slap him on the arm indicating for him to stop. "Ow! You know I was joking!" Maehara tells me trying not to show that he was annoyed, I laugh at him acting so childish which gets him even mire annoyed this goes on for another 3 minutes before we decide to actually eat breakfast. -Time skip 4:45 pm- I walk back exhausted more than usual from my part time job as today we had a 1/4 off and being mute at work can be a pain sometimes when people don't know your mute,then when you don't reply they just think your being rude. I open my door and walk in to find Maehara reading a letter (Maybe it's just another love letter) Maehara notices me as I walk into the room and looks at me his eyes filled with concern, "Why didn't you tell me you need to pay off a huge debt?" Maehara questions me as if he were my mother who was worried for me,I grab my notepad off the table and scribble down my reply:I didn't want you to worry about me... I take the letter he is reading which just a letter reminding me of my £120,520 debt. The letter reads out:Remember to pay up or your mother is next... He's the one who killed my father.

Maehara's P.O.V

As Isogai reads the letter from this unknown person who killed his father his eyes fulled with terror,I know what all of it says but I can't help feeling terrified as well will this person go after my family as well? What happens to his mother if Isogai can't pay up? Who is this person? As thousands of questions swirl around my mind I feel the urge to help him but I know he won't let me. I see Isogai crying I go over to him and give him a hug,"Now your making me cry stupid..." I say to him as I feel myself in the verge of tears...