Don't worry

Isogai's P.O.V

As I cry Maehara walks over and gives me a hug,"Now your making me cry stupid..." I try to stop crying as he says that but it's no use I just keep on crying. We stay like this for a while longer until I stop crying I'm sorry Maehara reads this as he does his eyes widen a little,"Why are you sorr-You're going to are you?!" He gives me a traumatized look,No I'm not committing suicide,Maehara I'm just sorry for making you worry I give him a playful look to reassure him I was alright...I think I regret doing that now,because he smirks then proceeds to pin me to the ground teasing me (It hurt like hell) ... though I had my own way if getting him back but I had to wait until tonight. Oh don't worry I won't kill him I swear,who the hell kills their bestfriend?! So me and Maehara end up messing around for the rest of the day though I feel like he's planning something...Eh whatever.  -Time skip night time-  Alright it's been an hour and I'm sure Maehara is sleeping so I might as well prank him while I'm still awake. I creep up to his room and open the door...What the hell he slept on the floor?!

Maehara's P.O.V

Ouch...did I fall off my bed? Jeez I move around alot at night as I get to get back into bed I'm tackled by Isogai,Who is somehow still awake. Two words:That hurt... Anyway Isogai gets off me and- WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET HIS NOTEBOOK FROM?! As I was saying he quickly wrote something and showed me That was payback for teasing me >:3 honestly how childish can he get? Anyway I tell  him to get back to bed but I can tell somethings wrong by the he's acting. Someones knocking on the door at this time what the hell? Unsure of what do me and Isogai end up just standing there for a few minutes before we decide to look out the window near the front door,by Isogai's face I can tell this isn't good...