Partner

If i put some picture or art it's not mine just saying i don't know hot to write i just want my reed x 900 fantasies to go out if you could coach me or tell me what i did wrong  i would appreciate it
(FOLLOW THE PEOPLE THAT I GET THE PICTURES FROM ESPESIALLY SAME-SIDE THE ONE WHO DID THE PICTURE IN THE COVER)
____________________________________

Gavin jolted up as light shine through his window "fuck" As he looks at the clock "Fowler not gonna stop nagging again" he quickly got up and put on his usual attire he puts on a black v-neck shirt with a brown leather jacket and his dark blue pants then he sprinted towards the door locking it and entered his car then he started driving to the station.

Gavin's POV

I entered the station and looked at the wall clock, It reads 7:30 (idk what time there suppose to work so i just put the i usually wake up) "Fuck 30 minutes late this fucking day is gonna be a nightmare" i walked to my desk wishing that fowler did not notice me, but suddenly i hear a familiar voice "Reed! Office! Now!" It was fowler shouting calling me to go inside his office.

As i enter the door thinking that fowler will bombard me with his fucking words again because I was late suddenly i noticed a tall figure standing in the corner when i looked at it's face it looks like Conner the robot detective assign to hank but taller and has a different attire and he kinda looks hot.....fuck are you thinking robot are not hot there fucking....robots.

"What's this tin-can doing in your office" i asked.

"That why i called you here" he answered "Rk900" he called, the robot walked toward him and looked at me.

"Detective Reed I'm Rk900 the newest version of Artificial Intelligence created by CyberLife i am Stronger, Faster, and I have more feature than the previous version" The robot said. It sounds like connor but with a lower voice strangely it sounds seductive.

"Reed you have been partnered with Rk900" fowler said.

"Wha-What?!! No you can't do this to me i don't need a tin-can to be my partner i can do my job just fine!"

"Well you have to, or your just gonna be replace by it" Fowler said with mighty rage.

I thought for a second then answered "Fine" with an angry tone. I walked out of Fowler's office as the the tin-can followed me to my desk,I sat down and the tin-can just stared at me

"The fuck are you looking at?!!" i said.

"Don't just fucking stand their get me a coffee or something you useless tin-can"

He grabbed my jacket pulling me closer to his face his eye staring at my soul. "Look i know you don't like me but that doesn't give your rights to treat me like your bitch we don't need to get along just dont interfere with my job and i won't interfere with yours got it" he said.

"O-ok..." i answered trembling.

"Good now do your job while i get you a coffee."then he walk toward the coffee maker.

TIME SKIP
(I made a case that made them closer but i thought that its trash so let just time skip)

RK900 POV
____________________________________

We got back to the station as we enter i saw the clock it read 2:39 its almost the end of gavin shift he sat down at his desk and i sat at the desk across him i look at him and he looked back at me so i stand up and walk towards him "Hey" i said calmly,

"What tin-can" he answered,

"Ughh...Detective can you stop calling me names" i said angrily,

"What should i call you then Connor 2.0" he said jokingly, I rolled my eyes

"You can call me conan you dumb idiot" i told him.

"Hmm....that fits you..ok then" he said.

He looked at the clock it reads 3:00 "Finally this fucking day is over..." He stood up and walked to the exit.

______________________________________
I'm open for suggestions just tell me ok (word count:720)