Home?

Suggestion and revision of my work are allowed just tell me ok
(I get the pictures from tumbler if your wordering)

_________________________________
Gavin POV
______________________________________

As i walk out i feel like someone is following me i looked back and it was the plastic prick "Why are you following me" i said with an aggravated voice.

"Uhh.. going home.. with you" he said with a monotone voice.I felt heat climbing to my face i think im blushing.

"Wa-wai-WAIT WHAT nope nope nope your not going home with me"

"Heh..... like i want to go with you either" he said jokingly

I think for a moment my fantasies are flashing through my mind then i hear "uhh..Detective you heart rate is increasing are you ok" he said worried.

"Y-yeah i-im fine" i said choking on my words.

"So.... can i go home with you now??" He questioned.

"Fine...." i said slightly irritated but also happy that this hot guy i mean android is coming home with me. After my first boyfriend Mark, I stopped thinking as tears nearly shed from my eyes.

We entered my car and i start driving, the rest of the trip was quiet until conan's voice broke the silence. "Hey detective?" he said

"Gavin you can call me Gavin" i said.

"Ok..Gavin why do you hate androids so much did they do something to you or what??" He asked.

"M-my b-boyf-reind" i gulped as tear drip from my eyes.

"Sorry to bring that up please if its hard to say don't its ok" he said worried

I nodded.

***

I parked on the front of my
apartment,we left the car as we walk toward my apartment i open the door. "Just....don't touch anything." Conan nodded. He looked around

"What a clean house for a guy like you." Conan said jokingly.

"Fuck you" i said with an angry tone.

"Come and do it then" he said smirking. I flinched and heat rushed to my face i covered it. He started laughing as he saw me crumble to the ground.

"Your so cute" conan said still laughing.

"Fuck off" i said Blushing harder. He came closer to me he pulled me up and pinned my hand to the wall.

"W-w-what are you doing?!!"

"What do you think im doing?"he said getting closer almost face to face.I blushed even harder as he comes closer.

"S--STOP!!" I shouted.He lets go of my arms and i ran straight to my room.

Conan pov
___________________________________

"STOP" gavin shouted. I got startled and i let go of him he ran straight to his room i tried to follow him but he locked the door.

"What what i thinking....I-i don't know i feel like my body can't control itself when I'm with him am i broken? Or is this what they call DESIRE" i said talking to myself. I tried to knock on his door.

"Gavin... please open the door.. I'm sorry." I said but got no answer.

"Please gavin... open the door" i said. Then the door opened slowly.

"What do you want?!" He said crying.

"I'm sooo sorry about what i did earlier please forgive me"

"I-it's ok..... C-can you do me a favor??" He said. His heartbeat gets faster and he said. "Can you sleep with me?"

______________________________________