6

Baekhyun locked his apartment an then started walking the stares till he reached his car. He turned the radio and headed to the café, he felt happy for some reason, but he didn't know why.

He pulled into the parking lot and then got out. As soon as he opened the café door he saw the group of his friends over in the corner. When he walked over to the table and smiled at his friends.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAD SEX" xiumin screamed.

Baekhyun face turned red as he leaped forward to cover his black hair friends mouth.

"shut the hell up, people are around you dumb ass!" Baekhyun said quietly as he looked at his friend. Baekhyun let go and set down in a chair. All the boys at the table were looking at him.

"what..?" he said in confusion as he looked back at his friends.

"So you had sex!" they all said loudly. Baekhyun flinched at their words, he looked around to see if anyone heard them for the second time.

"will you all keep it down for fuck sakes!" he said to his now laughing friends.

"well then answer our question baek" Xiumin said.

"well babe we all ready know he did so he really doesn't need to tell us." Chen said with a smirk as he looked at his boyfriend.

"wait how do you all know?" Baekhyun said confused.

"because you look happy for once, you walked in here with a smile and you look vary good today." Kyungsoo said.

"and we can see the hickeys on your neck." Jongin said with a laugh.

Baekhyun blushed as he forgot he wasn't wearing a turtleneck, he was wearing a lose navy long sleeve shirt with some gray skinny jeans.

"oh" baekhyun said with a little smile.

"so tell us about him, I want to everything that happened last night in detail!" Xiumin said with a smirk as he put his elbows on the table and leaned forward.

"ew I'm not going to tell you everything!" Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes at his friend.

"just tell us about him" kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun.

"ok ok, so he's 25, he owns south side bar, he makes the best food ever but he so sweet and he completes me and he is amazing in bed but besides that he wants to go out with me tonight and I'm so excited!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

All the boys were smiling as their friend talked, he looked happy, and it made them happy.

"I don't want kill the vibe here baek but I care about you and I want you to be careful, I'm not saying he is going to be like you know who..." Baekhyun tensed up at his friends words "but I just don't want you to get hurt again" Kyungsoo said with a worried look on his face.

"we all want the best for you, we just want you to be happy" jongin said while looking at Baekhyun. 

"I know, I will be careful." Baekhyun said with a soft smile.

"we love you baek" Xiumin said as he placed his hand on baekhyuns, and all the boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"love you all to." He said with a smile.

Time passed as the boys sat their talking about life.

"chen can be so annoying when he is horny" xiumin said as he rolled his eyes.

"what the hell does that mean!!" chen said as he looked wide eyed at his boyfriend.

All the boys laughed as the couple argued.