8

Baekhyun awoke to a unfamiliar room. When his eyes opened fully he notched that he was in the hospital. Memories from the night before filled his head, he was filled with so much rage and wanted to scream. He looked to his right and saw sleeping Chanyeol. He smiled when he saw that Chanyeol was holding his hand. Baekhyun lifted his sore arm, he played with Chanyeol black hair as he slept. He watched as Chanyeol raised his head up slowly, sleep still in his eyes. Chanyeol smiled when he saw that the cute boy was awake.

"your awake!" Chanyeol said with a sleepy voice.

"kyungsoo, jongin and I were so worried." Chanyeol said as he texted kyungsoo that baekhyun was awake.

"how are you feeling?" Chanyeol said as he looked at baekhyun.

"I feel ok, I guess all the pain killers are helping." Baekhyun say with a laugh.

"what are my injuries?" baekhyun asked.

"well two of your rips are broken and your head was cracked open." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun's sighed and griped chanyeols hand tighter.

Baekhyun looked at his small hand in Chanyeol big one, he noticed that Chanyeol knuckles were busted and bruised.

"Chanyeol grab me the first aid kit so I can cover your knuckles." Baekhyun's said.

Chanyeol looked at his hand and realized he didn't cover the wounds.

"it's ok baek, I will be fine." Chanyeol said as he looked at baekhyun.

"get me the damn kit Chanyeol." Baekhyun said with a serious voice.

"ok ok Mr. feisty." Chanyeol said jokingly.

He grabbed the kit and handed it to baekhyun. He watched as baekhyun small bruised hands opened the kit and pulled out some rap and healing cream. 

Baekhyun took one of Chanyeols hand a whipped the blood off the then added the healing cream. Chanyeol hissed as the cream stung the opened wound.

"sorry I know its going to hurt." Baekhyun said as he applied more cream.

He rapped the hand up and then started to whip the blood of the other hand. Chanyeol watched as baekhyun spred the cream on his knuckle. He bit his lip as the cream coted the open wound, then baekhyun wrapped his hand. When baekhyun finished he moved up to Chanyeol busted noes. he put the cream on the scratch on the bridge of his nose and placed a bandage over it. Once he finished he picked both of chanyeols hands up and kissed his knuckles, then reached out and slowly pulled Chanyeol face to his and kissed his nose.

"my mom used to always kiss my wounds when I got hurt, so I do it because it made me feel better." Baekhyun said as he looked down.

Chanyeol smiled and a warm feeling filled his stomach. His smile left when he heard a sniff. he moved his hand and lifted baekhyun head. he saw streaks of tears that ran down his face.

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol, I'm sorry you got hurt because of me." baekhyun said through sobs.

"baekhyun there is no need to be sorry, this wasn't your fault, and I promised you I wouldn't let anyone hurt you and I wish I could of gotten out there faster, but I won't let anyone touch you again." Chanyeol said, then he whipped the tears off baekhyun face. He leaned forward and kissed the boys red and bruised cheeks.

Baekhyun turned his head to connect his lips with chanyeols. The kiss was sweet and slow. Chanyeol intertwined his fingers with chanyeols. A small smile formed on baekhyun face. They continued to kiss for a while, their lips dancing together. they both here a little noise and pull apart, they both look over and see kyungsoo and jeonin standing there watching them. Baekhyun turns red.