12

Go stream EXO-SC and BAEKHYUN!!!! ♡♡ lets go EXO-L's
~~~~~~

Baekhyun eyes slowly opened. He was met with the amazing sight in front of him, a still sleeping chanyeol, his cute messy hair and adorable peaceful face. Baekhyun smiled. He snuggled closer to chanyeol, loving the way he smelled. Baekhyun felt a sharp pain in his lower back. A blush fell upon his face as he remembered last nights events. He realized that he needed a bath and the hot water would help his back. He slowly removed chanyeols arms from around him, trying his best not to wake him. He slid out of the bed and tipped toed into the bathroom. He turned on the water in the tub and waited as it filled up. He started to sing quietly, letting the sound of the water be his medley. He sung as he slid his clothes off and slowly got into the hot water, he let the water cover his sore body. He continued to sing and he sat on the tub.

"God you have a beautiful voice." Baekhyun jumped when he heard a voice behind him, he looked back and found the the person that the voice belonged to. He Smiled when he saw a shirtless and still sleepy chanyeol.

"How long have you been standing there?" Baekhyun asked as he raised his eye brow.

"Not that long." Chanyeol said as he looked away with a smile.

"Stalker." Baekhyun said with a laugh.

Chanyeol walked over to the boy in the tub.

"May I join." Chanyeol Said.

"Of course." Baekhyun said with a smile.

He moved forward so Chanyeol could slid in behind him.

When Chanyeol was in baekhyun laid back and rested his body on Chanyeols.

"Sing for me." Chanyeol Said into baekhyun ear and kissed it.

Baekhyun blushed. He turned his head and his eyes met Chanyeols.

"Please." Chanyeol Said as he kissed the boys damp hair.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and started to sing. Chanyeol closed his eyes and listened to baekhyuns amazing voice, it was so powerful yet soft. He had so much control and his voice was so angelic.

Chanyeol leand down and kissed the boys shoulder and wrapped his arms tightly around the boys body.

"Your amazing." Chanyeol Said softly.

Baekhyun blushed at the compliment. He love to sing but after Jackson he stopped but now Chanyeol has made him love it again. 

They both sat in the tub for a while. Baekhyun sang and chanyeol listened.

Time passed and the where getting dressed.

Chanyeol was where all black like always. He had his black ripped skinny jeans on with a black shirt on.

Baekhyun was the complete opposite, he was wearing a baby blue t shit with some beige ripped jeans and his yellow converse. He walked over and hugged Chanyeol.

"I'm ready." Baekhyun said.

"Ok let's go." Chanyeol Said as he grabbed his keys. They made it to the car and got in.

"Do you have to go to workkkk." Baekhyun whined as Chanyeol drove.

"Yes babe but only for a bit." Chanyeol Said.

"Ok well I will be with my friends, we are going to this cafe we always go to, Momos cafe so just drop me off there." Baekhyun said.

"Sounds like a plan." Chanyeol Said with a smile.

They made it to the cafe and baekhyun got out and walked over to Chanyeols side. Chanyeol got out and he kissed the boy.

"Text me when your off." Baekhyun said as he hugged his boyfriend.