Prologue: The Elder Dragons & Powerful Wyverns Are Teleported To The Other World

Prologue: The Elder Dragons & Powerful Wyverns Are Teleported to the Other World

In this world of ours one thing is certain, we are weak, we have no power against true foes. Why do I say this at the beginning of this letter because our world is filled with monsters, not just one hub but all over the place. Neopterons, Carapaceons, Pelaguses, Bird Wyverns, Flying Wyverns, Piscine Wyverns, and then there are the Elder Dragons the ones who rule at the top of this world. We do not know much about their origins we rather think that they were born to terrorize us, we hunt them time after time again but it seems that they have no limited number. Elder dragons are at the peak of their power and new ones are being discovered every second I fear to say that this world of ours belongs to them than us but enough of the depressing talk I wasn't here to degrade the elder dragons to mere tyrants, within our system we have thought of slaying them but that is not the case here. This matter is entirely different it is how several elder dragons and some powerful wyverns suddenly disappeared mid-quest sorry for being too formal in saying this but I will reference them as gods, Lightning Goddess Kirin, Wind God Kushala Daora, Mist God Chameleos, Fire Empress Lunastra , Fire Emperor Teostra, Mountain God Lao-Shan Lung, Sky God Yama Tsukami, Black God Fatalis, Nature God Nargacuga, and finally the Devil God Diablos, all of these disappeared without a trace we tried to investigate this but we have failed to grasp where they went. We shall further investigate this meanwhile we research more of the ancients.

Where.........am I? It suddenly gained sentient thought something that never happened before, it knew it was born in a place full of trees well it could have been called an ocean of trees but it loved its home despite humans trespassing into his home, as usual he was about to slay them as he usually did but he was covered by a blinding light and appeared in this place so similar to his home. He heard a roar in a distance away from his current location which angered him. His legs took off as he ran at incredible speed, flying within the trees his red eyes glowed as they doubled in strength something they have never done before, the speed in his legs was terrifying, he even felt he was different. Upon seeing a ordinary looking bipedal pig with a crown roaring like it was the king of the forest fighting a group of humans, with a laugh in his heart he roared.

The forest was filled with blood as the Adventurer's Guild had sent the A class party Diving Claw to exterminate the orc king but they were all overpowered as this orc had a fragment of the dark lord they were almost about to give into the sight of death and being mothers to this orc's children but then they heard a loud roar that surpassed this orc king, it contained both anger and majestic rule inside of it. Then it fell amongst them it was a jet black dragon with red streaks coming from its eyes, it ran at a speed that their eyes could catch as the only visible thing they could spot was the red light coming from its eyes. A mass of claws hit the side of the orc king making quiver in fear as it never saw a monster like this one , the speed was mere heart pumping as it danced to the left side digging its knife filled tail into its body before letting it go a further distance away from it. Its claws found its back into its sword once more as it pounced on the orc king driving claws into its flesh before diving backwards it was then the orc king knew physical strength wasn't gonna beat this creature. It started to cite a magic spell in its language firing mass fire balls at it, he thought he won after seeing it enveloped in flames

However..........

The flames were being eaten up by the shadows that came out of nowhere as the creature gave a ear piercing roar rushing towards the orc king in the speed of lightning striking it deep in the abdomen with its tail, it releases the orc king before shifting its eyes to the weakened humans. Roaring as it flies away from the spot leaving the Diving Claw speechless.

"What was that?"

"I do not know but it is not a monster that should be allowed to exist"

"With that strength to toy with a orc king like the way it did, is the birth of new monsters after the death of the Hero and Maou"

"Perhaps"

"We need to register this as a new monster"

"But what do we call it"

"Hmmmm those eyes, those scales what about Nargacuga?"

This event of a new monster so unrivaled in the great forest of Midgard was written down in the guild. As for the others that shall be known as the adventurer guild makes its investigation.