Chapter 3: An Eastern Side Trip To The Hidden Kingdom

The leaps which were taken by Narga were astonishing to the extent the knights who were behind him became dazzled as she danced around a earth dragon which rushed at her, so Kirin who was bored at seeing her show off her incredible speed struck down the earth dragon in one go.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!THAT WAS MY PREY KIRIN!!!"

"IDIOT YOU JUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF YOUR STUPID SPEED THAT IS WHY YOU INTENTIONALLY MADE YOUR EYES GLOW!!!"

"DAMNIT KIRIN ITS TO INTIMIDATE THE PREY!!!"

"STOP ARGUING YOU TWO MONSTER GODS!!"

""UWAAAH?!MALIS-CHAN?!""

Malis had a look of tiredness on her felyne face as this had been going on for days, at first she didn't understand what both Narga and Lao-Shan were talking about when they said that Kirin had high pride but now she did, first of all she did not want to travel in the old fashioned way of cooperating with each other, she did her own way by taking two female knights who were holding her up in their arms exchanging them between her and Patton who ended up acting really lenient on them by letting him touch his ears once.

"Why do you like using your agility like that?"

"Huh?Cause its cool"

"Hmm oh yeah you remind me of someone who does the same"

"Eh?Who?"

"A very good friend of yours"

"INDEED CHAMELEOS MY COMRADE IN THE PURSUIT OF THE GREATEST STEALTH!!"

Narga cooled off from hearing the one who lived in the same ocean of trees as she, was around. It made her glad that she had someone from the same who she did not fight with.

"Hmm if I am guessing right........her location must be east of this path"

"Wait that easy?"

"Yeah the border starts up ahead, her nation has teleportation scrolls meant to reach us to her nation in no time when we need it, I totally forgot how nice that girl is for doing that"

"How far is Chameleos' nation?"

"About 14 flights you were to fly"

"THAT FAR?!"

"Yup"

"Interesting so she made contact by using teleportation scrolls connected by weylines of magic thus energizing them continuously"

"Selene..............were you always this smart?"

"My Lord!!I have always studied properly one cannot serve her God if they are not intelligent enough!!"

"Yup I underestimated Selene way too much"

"She is a excellent servant after all she did find you and make you into a legend"

"These two behind me are the same"

Kirin always fought many hunters surviving through her pride and nothing more , but when she felt she needed to help these knights who were rookies at the time they began following her ever since discarding their own their own missions to serve her in various of ways to the extent she was accepted as a goddess , these two Heather and Marilyn were closest of aides as Selene was of Nargacuga's .

"So how far is this teleportation scroll of the East?"

"We have arrived"

"To this dense part of the forest?"