Chapter 1: The Forests are Mine as the Mountains are Yours

After fighting the strange creature Nargacuga went to rest in the forest nesting of a huge ape like beast which had ran away earlier. He knew he was not home but every forest was his home so it didn't matter, right after dozing off he felt a presence and woke up immediately. His eyes stared at a human girl but she was different she had longer ears and bright blue eyes wearing a green clothes made out of leaves with a fruit basket in her small hands. Nargacuga was confused as to why she came usually it would just attack but ever since it got this thing called thoughts it started to hesitate.

"Thank you for saving us from the pit of despair O God of The Forest continue to be our salvation forever"

The words it heard were words of praise of something great, it became happy such a girl recognized it as such great helper. It was satisfying to be praised for his work sometimes, she was one like him a being that was loved by the forests born into the ocean of trees which he believed in.

"My name is Selene pleased to meet you O God Of The Forest, I had chosen to call you such as you have the properties of the kind and generous god that us elves once believed in"

He felt like he had come home after being appreciated like this and nodded to her words.

"Thank you Great Lord Of Nature!!"

Her smile was radiant like the sun as he started to feel like he was supposed to be here to serve as the girl's god.

The days passed as Nargacuga lived in the great forest, with him hunting down high quality beasts he never saw before in the previous forest at times even fighting monsters of great strength but they were nothing much compared to the hunters and elder dragons he once fought. It was around this time that the elves of the great forest began to recognize him as the Great God Of Nature as he kept off the humans from entering the forest callously, fighting monsters known as orcs, goblins, orges, trolls, giants and other creatures.

"Ah the forest has never been so peaceful indeed our god is watching over us"

"I thank the day that the priestess Selene had told us of such a great event"

"I scoffed her that it was a mere beast but I am now so ashamed"

"Our people are building cities like the humans as their numbers keep growing larger and larger, the materials our God leaves us are so good we are crafting weapons and armour to protect ourselves from human like foes like kobolds"

"Hahahahahahaha good good our God must see us grow!!!"

The Nargacuga was now a holy symbol as its red eyes stared at the gathering of elves that came to it, all elves light and dark came to serve it with the offerings of roasted meat, fruit and drink but the one who was in front of all of them was the now teenage Selene who smiled as she thanked everyone for coming to this event, it fell asleep as she spoke a long speech then woke up as soon as she was done.

"Phew I am all done My Lord"

Using the magic he recently learned he used telepathy to talk to her.

"Wasn't it hard to make a speech like that?"

"No My Lord it wasn't it was actually fun, our people have been in your care for the past 50 years we are all glad that you have been taking care of us continue to do so please"

"As you wish"

"There has been a slight issue with the guild though"

"Humans?"