Author's Note

The Lonely God

A young magician is banished to a magic-less universe for angering Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft, Magic and Ghosts. Without magic, the magician hires the help of a mortal to convince Hecate to bring magic back so that he/she can return to his/her own world. As they team up, an irresistible chemistry ignites between them and the magician soon learns that sometimes , magic can be unleashed in the most unexpected of ways.

That was the official prompt for a contest under the myth and legend wattpad subaccount but this story took off on a tangent and yeah i felt too restricted so I was like....well heck this is too big to keep to 5000 words (the limit for the contest entry)...

and then i got carried away (for a change lol)

Anyways just a head's up to let you know that this story has no connections with the k-drama Goblin, although some might say it has a similar name but nah, nothing to do with it (haven't watched the k-drama, but i'm interested to do so one day ;-P)

VERY IMPORTANT: i made some major tweaks in the Greek mythology that is mentioned so please bear with certain details even if they might not be entirely faithful to the traditional myths ;-P

ADDITIONALLY: magician in this story means having actual magic powers.

(also it's totally okay if some explanations are confusing, because I'm not sure I explained things properly, but in any case lemme know and I can try to clarify stuff)

ALSO warning: read at your own risk. I apologise for not writing a better story, but i had fun writing this ship :-D

(maybe i'll edit it properly one day soon, but i just needed to get it out of my head because once i started i couldn't just put it off ;-P)

With that being said, I hope you still enjoy if you've read this far! :D

This story was inspired from the BTS Wings trailer; Blood, Sweat & Tears MV; Percy Jackson, Hercules (the Disney movie) and the prompt mentioned at the beginning.

DISCLAIMER:

This is an original work of fiction.

Names, characters, events and incidents are either a product of the author's (overactive) imagination or otherwise used fictitiously.

I do not own Blackpink or BTS (I think it goes without saying, but just in case ;-P)

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior permission of the author.

Copyright MMC 2019 ©