Chapter 1: White as Snow

Little Snow falls down the ground. Giving Cold Air and A bright moon shining.

Deep in the woods, a house with no lights and sound was living alone.

The House without a light nor a sound was not heard nor see.

Inside the quiet House was nothing but darkness and silence.

In a room with two brown doors at the end of the hall was the only doors that was big enough to be seen when someone enters.

Inside the Big Doors that was much more quiet than the other rooms was a king sized bed in the center with different toys everywhere in the corner.

In the King sized bed was a little girl sleeping.

She was like a doll sleeping, waiting for its owner to come and play.

Until a door opening noise was heard making the sleeping little girl awoke.

She sat up in her king sized bed and looked around. She felt nothing but the usual, The Silent Darkness.

A room with no window and light, only silence and darkness.

She went back to lie down.

The Big Door that was not opened in a long time ago suddenly burst opened by a man with long blonde hair and a man with dark purple hair.

The both of them were wearing a hat and a scarf.

"Geez, you shouldn't use your feet to open a big door" The blonde man said.

"It's not a problem anyway since no one has been living here" The Dark purple man said.

Suddenly the little girl sat up again. Making the Blonde man looked, and The Purple man turned around to see a little girl sitting.

The both of them tooked out there weapons and ready to aimed.

They thought it was a Vampire but to there suprised it was only a little girl with a cloth covering her eyes.

"What the!?" The purple man looked shocked the same with the blonde man.

"Who are you?" Asked the blonde man.

The Little girl was only silent.

"Hey Kaien! I thought no one was here!" The purple man said not letting his guard down.

"That's what I thought too Yagari" The Blonde man that was known as Kaien replied to the purple man known as Yagari.

Kaien noticed that there was a cloth covering her eyes and a chain that chained her hands. He went closer to the sitting little girl and observed.

Yagari also went closer to observed. The little girl moved her head up since the man was tall.

The both of them were shocked that the silent little girl moved. They thought it was a doll but to there suprised it wasn't.

The little girl suddenly moved her hands and reach up. Kaien was suprised by the sudden move. her hands was up waiting for someone to hold it and pull her out of the Darkness. Kaien looked and reached out. Yagari was taken back by the sudden move.

Kaien and the little girl hold each others hand. But Kaien suddenly pulled out.

"what's wrong?" yagari asked, and kaien replied "her hands are cold!".

It was silent until Kaien talked.

"What's your name?"

The little girl hestitate but said.

"Ki... mi.... ko..."

"Kimiko huh..." Yagari said with his poker face.

"It means child without equal" Kaien said shocked.

The little girl nod and said " Kuran... Kimiko Kuran".