Chapter 3: The Day Class and Night Class

"so you really are alive!? all this time! I have been searching for you for 18 years!" Kaien shouted and hugged her and it was still the same cold body.

"where were you all this time?" asked kaien who returned back to his seat. "Well it was 18 years ago that we last met right?" Kaien nods and listened carefully. "Well... Those 18 years ago... I fell into a deep slumber" She said with a serious look. Kaien was shocked to hear that she was in a deep slumber for 18 years I mean is that even possible!?maybe.

"you must be thinking that i'm joking right?" Kimiko said and laughed a little. Kaien was a little confused but laughed it out.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Kaien asked.

"Oh! I heard you were the headmaster of a school" Kimiko said "and... I thought that maybe... I... well... you know..." Kimiko stuttered and flushed suddenly.

Kaien laughed and said "so you want to enter my school? it's rare for you to ask something but sure"

"well... I thought about trying something new" Kimiko said.

"alright, Do you want a day class or a night class?" Kaien asked and Kimiko was confused and said "whats a day class and a night class?" Kaien explained and Kimiko gave an "oohhh"

"So day class are for humans and night class are for vampires, why not go for both?" Kaien was shocked and said "You can't have 2 class everyday, you'll get tired you know"

"hmm... I think imma go to night class since I am a vampire" Kimiko said sounding a little disgust.

"okay then! you'll start today night" Kaien said walking up to the door reaching his hands out "now then! shall we go?".

"You don't really have to escort me you know I can just ask students around" Kimiko said a little embarrassed. "aww really? but I want to have a talk with a friend who I haven't seen in ages! beside I don't have a lot of work to do... so shall we go?" Kimiko was amazed and smiled "well then... let's see what kind of school you made headmaster".

Kimiko's pov

I'm quite suprised I have never seen a school this big well to correct it I have never been into a school. I was locked in the mansion since I was a kid so I really don't know anything about the outside world.

Kaien was teaching me knew things. Like the library full of books you could read, and Clubs where you have the same like to talk to, Oh and the Classrooms where you could learn and meet new friends, and this so called dorm where you sleep with a partner. There was so many things that I didn't know in the outside world.

I noticed students were looking at us and talk but meh Imma ignore them I want to learn more about this so called school.

We finished the tour and I noticed Kaien was walking forward. I didn't know where we were going next so I followed quietly.

"This is it" Kaien said and stopped. "I bumped into him and looked forward. I saw a huge gate with huge wall I awed in amaze. My eyes where sparkling. I looked to Kaien and said "What is this place?" and he replied "This is the Night Class dorm".

I gave him an "oh" and we went closer to the gate. The gate opened and I saw a huge mansion. This mansion was more big than the Day class dorm and has the same size of my mansion. We walked towards the door and Kaien opened it.

And there... I was amazed how the inside was so bright and beautiful completely the opposite of my mansion. I have never seen a mansion like this before! so many lights and look how beautiful the design was! I was so amazed that I ignored 6 people sitting in the couch and Kaien was speaking to them. I was so excited that I didn't notice 1 person who was behind me.

"Oh! hello Kaname" Kaien said and suddenly a vision of 2 people appeared. I stopped and looked back and saw a tall man wearing white clothes with brown hair and red eyes.

We made I eye contacts when Kaien said "This is-"

"Scarlet!" I cut him.

"I'm Scarlet! a pleasure to meet you!" I said with a smile and I could see Kaien's face was confused.

"W-well she's your new classmate Ki- Scarlet" Kaien said and the tall guy known as Kaname went to Kaien and asked for a talk. Kaien left to go to the other room to talk.

'He left me...' I thought and looked at the couch and saw the 6 people looking at me. there were 2 girls and 4 boys.

1 guys came to me and said "I'm Takuma Ichijo, a pleasure to meet you miss Scarlet" He was a gentle man. he took my hand and dragged me to the group.

"these are my friends" He said.

"I'm Hanabusa Aido" A blond kid said. Suddenly a lightning strucked me out of no where and my mind suddenly said 'Pervert Prince'. I heard a giggled beside me and looked to Takuma trying to hide it.

I was confused for a moment but ignored it and I could see Aido with a tick mark appeared.

"Akatsuki Kain" said the guy beside Aido and again it hit me and said 'Introvert Prince' and I heard a giggled again.

"Ruka Souen" The girl sitting in an individual chair said with a sarcasm tone? and again 'Bossy Princess' and heard a giggle.

"And this 2 is Rima Toya and Senri Shiki" Takuma said. and my mind suddenly said 'no comment'. And I heard the girl, Rima Toya said "Thank you".

I was confused and suddenly Takuma burst into laughter, Rima and Shiki just giggled and Akatsuki only stayed silent. While Aido and Ruka was pissed.

"Did I do something?" I asked Takuma and he replied "Hahahaha... Well you said Aido was a Pervert Prince and Ruka a Bossy Princess" I was shocked and embarrassed.

"H-how d-did you k-know!?" I said stuttering.

"Well you said it out loud" He replied with a giggle and put his hand in my head and said "Your a funny girl" and gave me a smile.

I laughed a little and saw Kaien and Kaname were finished talking.

Kaien came to me and said "Kaname will take care of you here. he will give you you're uniform later. And I must be going now I still have some unfinished business"and gave a smile and I nod. He took my hand and gave me a necklace. he put his head in my head and whispered "Be safe, okay?" and left with a goodbye hand wave.

Kaname said "Let's go" and I nod and followed him quietly. He stopped and opened the door.

"This is your room" He said and I looked everywhere only to see 2 doors facing each other. I nod and saw my room with beautiful decorations. My wall was painted to white and my floor was a blue tiles and saw a blue queen sized bed.

"If you ever need anything just knock on my door. We start at 6pm so get ready" He said pointing at the door opposite to mine and gave me a clean uniform. I nod and closed the door.

'What... the... HELL!?!?!? So his room was just infront of me!?' I was so shocked and full of questions.

'AND WHY IS IT THAT OUR ROOM IS MORE CLOSER THAN THE OTHER!?!? WHAT THE HELL!?!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?' Questions filled inside and I remember that Night class students starts at 6:00. I looked at the time and it was still 1:27. I layed down my bed and thinked about the vision I saw earlier.

I was so focused on the thought that I myself had fallen asleep.