Chapter 2: Meet Again

Years have passed since the day they met. A man with long blonde hair was sitting next to a little girl with brown hair and big brown eyes.

The man was brushing the little girls hair.

The man stand up and walked to the door. he turned around and said "Yuki I'm going to make dinner, wait here".

The little girl known as yuki nod.

She went to the window and saw that it was snowing. Yuki spaced out thinking of something.

The blond man known as Kaien Cross was a famous vampire hunter but left after he received Yuki.

Yuki stopped thinking when she heard a doorbell rang.

"Yuki dear, do you mind checking the door?" Kaien shouted to the room. Yuki ran to the door and slowly opened it.

When she opened the door she saw a boy with brown hair and red eyes.

She opened the door wide open and jumped. The boy catched Yuki and hugged her.

"Kaname!" Yuki shouted with her smile. The boy known as kaname returned the smile.

"Ah! you're back!" Kaien said walking toward them. Yuki and Kaname walked inside and talked.

Yuki was happy to see kaname, she was smiling all night until she has fallen asleep.

Kaname carried her bridal style to her room and left. Kaname went to where Kaien was and closed the door. He sat at a nearby chair and looked to Kaien.

"How's the mission I gave you?" Kaien asked looking through some papers. "It's still hasn't found yet" Kaname replied.

"Are you really sure you can handle the mission alone? it's been 7 years since I last gave you the mission" Kaien asked worried. Kaname gave a 'what do you mean?' look.

"Well having 2 mission at the time is quite hard" Kaien replied.

"About the other mission I have completed it" Kaname said.

"Is that so then I will claim it tomorrow"

"Then I will leave now" Kaname walked to the door and left.

The next day

Kaien left the house saying he was going somewhere. He left Yuki alone in the house.

Soon when night was up. Kaien returned, Yuki ran to the door and hugged Kaien.

"Welcome home dad"

"I'm home Yuki" Kaien replied "oh Yuki! this is Zero" Kaien introduced. He was a boy with silver hair and purple eyes.

Days have passed Yuki and Zero were there for each other. They were always smiling until Kaname suddenly visited.

Zero who is still in a trauma after his parents death and his twin abandoning him. He points a death glare at kaname none stop until Kaien came.

Yuki calmed zero down but he won't. He keeps giving glares at kaname to let him know that he hates vampire.

Kaname ignored him and went to talk to Kaien. After a short talk he went to yuki and patted her head and said "You take care".

Yuki nod and gave a smile and kaname left.

Years had passed they were now grown up and attended a school called Cross Academy.

New student came and old student welcomed.

All of the students were nervous but there was only one person who came smiling and was hidden among the students.

The person was wearing a hood to cover the face. The person blended in the crowd and went to the headmaster's office.

The person smiled and knocked hearing a voice saying "come in" and went in.

The cloak person closed the door and looked to Kaien. Kaien looked to see a person with cloak and asked "Are you new here?" with a serious face and tone.

The person removed the cloak to reveal a beautiful creature standing infront of him. Kaien was stunned by her beauty.

"How may I help you?" Kaien asked and suddenly the girl laughed. Kaien was confused and shocked at the same time.

"Is this how you greet a long lost friend?" she speaks which made him suprised.

He stood up from his desk and went to her slowly.

"Hello again mister hunter"