Four

Heya guys! Thanks for continuing my story! What are your thoughts so far? What do you all think of Levi? How do you think he's gonna stir up the story? I'm so excited to really get this shit moving forward and I really hope that you all enjoy! I know the first few chapters have been kind of boring (I wrote them, so believe me I know.) but next chapter things are really gonna go off so I hope ya stick with me! Alsoooo, I am currently working on more than one book and each book is told from a different point of view, so if you see me messing up and using first person terms like "me/I/us" etc.. please point it out so I can fix it! Same with any other stupid mistakes that I may have skipped over.

Don't forget to comment & vote! It means so much to me! As always, happy reading!

-Blu ❥

Playlist for Chapter Four;

*These are just some songs that I listened to while writing this chapter. If you listen to any, let me know what ya think!

** [Artist- Title]

All Good Things- Born Ready

Escape the Fate- Beautifully Tragic

Juice WRLD- Ring Ring

Logic- Keanu Reeves

Killswitch Engage- The End of Heartache

The Plot in You- Feel Nothing

The Score- Born for This

Fall Out Boy- Centuries

Andy Black- We Don't Have to Dance

Wage War- Low

𝕷

"This is a crock of shit." Ian sputed as he crumbled his algebra test in his hand and tossed it into the school courtyard behind him. "There's no way I failed that stupid test."

"Evidently there is a way, because it kinda looks like ya did." Brielle admitted, partially teasing the angry ginger.

"I'm telling you, Mister Davis has it out for me man."

"Yeah Ian, probably because you pretty much tell him to fuck off at least twice a week." The corners of Brielle's mouth curved upward into a smile that eventually evolved into a gentle laugh.

"Well now he's gonna hear it three times a week." Ian returned the laugh although Brielle could tell he wasn't joking, at all.

"Maybe you should consider a tutor." The girl admitted as she plopped down on the stairs, patiently awaiting the third member of their group- Mandy Milkovich. Ian remained standing, but his body leaned against the rough brick walls of the high school.

"It was only one test Bri. I don't think I need a tutor just yet." Ian admitted, his eyes traveling around the students that still filed from the doors.

"If anyone's looking for a tutor, I know a damn good one." A third voice entered the conversation as Levi took a seat very closely next to Brielle on the cold staircase. "And she's pretty damn cute too."

Levi was dressed in a pair of dark colored skinny jeans and a tight, maroon hoodie that hugged his muscled torso perfectly. His long, wavy hair was pulled back into a bun that rested on the crown of his head. But the most important thing he wore, the one thing that caught Brielle's attention the most, was his ravishing smile. There was just something about it that Brielle couldn't resist.

"You must be stalking me now?" Brielle asked as a smile lit up her face. Her light brown eyes flickered between Levi and Ian, and she only hoped that Ian got the hint that this was the identity of Mister Tall, Dark and Handsome.