part 5

Jimin pov
"You really have a nice place" I say while walking around his apartment.

"Thank you, sorry for the mess though" Taehyung says while picking up some books on the ground.

"What mess, your place is cleaner than mine"

"Well are you hungry so I can cook you something"

"Yes please, I haven't ate anything in all day"

"Okay but you should really eat something during the day" he says while walking to the kitchen.

As I sat down and turned on his television, I started to think what would Yoongi do to me when I go back home. I know he's definitely going to hurt me but I didn't want to be home anymore.

"Um...Jimin you like that show too..."

When I looked up I realized it was Gravity falls (A/n: don't judge okay)

"Oh...yea I love the show, its sad that it's over now"

"I know right the show could have continued"

"Yea but I kinda like the ending"

"The ending is good but I still feel like it could have continued"

I started to laugh a bit and slowly I started forgetting about Yoongi. I don't know if it's bad that I'm with him right now but I feel so comfortable and safe I....just don't want to leave.

30 minutes later

"You don't have to leave you can stay here" Taehyung says trying to convince me to stay.

"I would stay but I feel like I would just be a bother" I say while walking towards the front door.

"You won't bother me, my apartment is big enough for both of us"

He wasn't lying, his apartment seem a little to big just for one person.

"Fine I will stay"

"Yay!"

I couldn't believe that I was really going to stay for the rest of the night. I was planning to just stay for a bit till Yoongi gave up on finding me and go back to Jin's house, but I'm okay with this too. I also knew if I brought my phone he would have tracked me and found me easily. 

As he took me to the guest room I was shocked.

"Wow this looks better than my bedroom"

"I feel like it could've been better but if you need anything you can tell me, I will be next door"

"Alright"

As he left me in the guest bedroom I started to over think things again. What if he breaks up with me, what if he cheats on me with someone else, what if he ignores me for a whole month like the last...I didn't know what to do at this point. Till I heard knock on the door.

"Jiminie can I come in"

"Sorry I have to go home"

"Wait why!?"

"I'm sorry I really just have to go I really can't stay here"

After that I ran out of his apartment and ran outside to the streets. As I started running out in the busy streets than I started to notice something. It was...Yoongi car. Wait it can't be him right. As I walked closer to the car I realized it was his car.

"Why is he here? Did he actually find me here"

As I got closer to his car I started hearing laughter. I ran to another car to hide myself and that when I saw him.....
"It was Yoongi...with who"
I could feel my eyes become watery but I still couldn't tell who was the guys next to him.

As they got closer to the car Yoongi open the door for the person next to him and that when I saw him....

"Jungkook..."

To be continued😅
I hope you all enjoy my story and also
LETS HELP OUT OUR BOYS BREAK A NEW RECORD WITH THEIR NEW SONG
Fighting💜

Hope you all have a amazing day
Love you all

P.s: I will be adding the date when I publish my stories

4/12/19
Ashley out💕