part 6

Yoongi pov
I told myself that this would be the last time but I really can't stop seeing this kid. One, he keeps texting me and is asking me constantly when I'm going to see him again and two, there's just something about him that makes me want more.

"Yoongi~"

"What"

"Why didn't we go to your house"

"Because Jimin might go back to the house and I don't want to explain anything yet if he see us together" I say while keeping a lookout.

"Fine, just take me home then" he's says annoyed.

I really hope this the last time I see him. I know for sure Jimin will be heart broken if he know what I'm doing with his best friend.

Jimin pov
No...I must be dreaming, it can't be him.

"Yoongi" I say while walking closer to his car.

I could see his face more clearer now and now I knew why he would act more differently towards me....but why though...what did I do wrong...and out of all people...why him...

Yoongi pov
Before I got into in the car I noticed someone...it's Jimin!!

I started to walk towards him and I noticed he had tears in his eyes.

"Jimin...please let me explain" I say while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"No!" He's say while pushing me away.

"I never want to see you ever again!"

"Wait!"

I couldn't run after him since Jungkook was holding me back.

"Babe!, I thought you were dropping me off home" Jungkook cried out.

"No stop let me go I have to go after him"

"Why though you told me that you didn't love him anymore and you want to just stay with me"

"Yeah...but still I have to go after him"

"No just take me home or are you going to tell me that you don't even love me and you actually still love him" he's says in a angry tone.

That's what made me think...do I even love Jimin. Everything I felt in past is gone and I know for sure I love Jungkook more then him. Either way I don't want to settle down just yet, I want to keep looking till I find the right one.

"Yeah, you have a point"

"See. Now can you please take me home"

"Okay baby I'll take you home now"

"Yay"

~~~~~To be continued~~~~~
Sorry that it took awhile to update but I'm really going to try to update more often 😞 please vote and comment
Hope you all having a wonderful day
Till next time
-Ashley out 🥵

9/12/19🤭