1: Six Years Later

I don’t own Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT.

Chapter One

Six Years Later

In the uninhabited mountain lands located several hundred kilometres East of Uub’s village, a now sixteen year old Uub faces off against his mentor, Goku. In order to test both Uub’s power and how well he could control it, Goku had decided to take the boy on in a very intense sparring match. He wasn’t necessarily expecting him to win, but even if Uub lost, if he could focus his energy into effective defensive and offensive moves instead of allowing himself to become consumed by his power out of fear and frustration, causing not much more than mindless destruction, Goku knew his job training this young boy would be well paid off.

The fight had begun with Goku fighting as his regular self, but as it progressed, he found himself having to power up to his super saiyan level in order to keep his lead over his pupil.

As the two continued to spar at ground level, Uub was beginning to feel fatigued and presumed that it must have be showing in his movements as he was beginning to slow down. Realising this, he suddenly sprung back a few meters from his mentor and started to focus a large amount of energy to his hands as quickly as he could to form an attack in the hope of taking Goku off guard and gaining the upper hand. Goku, however, was too quick. Recognising the all too familiar gesture and growing ball of energy, Goku quickly mimicked it and formed a Kamehameha of his own to counter it.

As the two waves collided, pushing the fighters further away from one another, the ground and mountains beneath began to crack and crumble away and the further scenery became illuminated in the glow of their energy beams.

They remained interlocked for several minutes before Uub began to feel himself weaken, allowing Goku’s Kamehameha to push further towards him. Uub knew he was losing but he had to keep control of his power. Closing his eyes, he began to focus his energy more and more until he was able to unleash a greater power that wasn’t completely out of his control. He just had to remember what he was taught.

Goku could hear Uub letting out a loud scream, attempting to power up further. He could recognise the technique and proceeded to smirk slightly after he managed to get a glimpse of the the red aura emitting from Uub’s body in the not so far distance.

“KAIOKEN!!” Uub screamed as his body became engulfed in red.

Still locked in the Kamehameha, Uub was no longer losing; in fact the sudden burst of energy seemed to be pushing Uub’s wave further than Goku’s.  As this battle continued however, unfortunately for Uub, Goku managed to regain the upper hand as he got use to Uub’s power rather quickly.

Realising that his mentor was once again, gaining the upper hand, Uub increased the level of his kaioken to times two, then to times three, but unfortunately for him, Goku also increased his power by ascending in to his second super saiyan state.

****

It was lunch time at Satan City Primary School and a group of 10 to 12 year old children were talking amongst themselves, but anyone close enough by could easily tell that the smallest of them was not a part of the apparent friendship group, instead being their target to harass.

Pan Son stared at her feet as to avoid the gaze of the groups ring leader. It was a boy from her class; Daifuku. He and his friends, a combination of kids from other classes, like usual, were mocking her because of her ‘un-girly’ interests. Yes, they may have all been aware of her involvement in martial arts and they knew she was strong; but every child in that group remained blissfully unaware of what she was truly capable of with her saiyan heritage.