✧ 13 ✧

george 💓:
wake up
lola
WAKE UP
i wanna shove you so bad but i know i'll get smacked up
please wake up
i'm bored shitless
your mums downstairs
i can't go down
lola
i haven't slept at all please wake up before i die

"text me one more fucking time and i'll kick you out of this goddamn bed," lola muttered, the sound of her phone going off beside her as she attempted to get some more sleep— failing miserably, of course. "what do you want? it's early, i don't have college, what's so important?"

lola forced her eyes open for a quick moment in order to check the time, groaning loudly once she read the digits.

"george, it's not even 9am. what makes you think i'm going to get up at this time?"

she stretched her arms out in front of her before sitting up in the bed the both of them shared, rubbing her eyes lazily as she huffed.

"i can't sleep. i've been awake all night."

"and?" the girl snapped, glaring at the male beside her as she crossed her arms over her chest. she soon relaxed a little though as she saw guilt in george's eyes, smiling ever so slightly at him as she rested a hand on his shoulder. "we'll go get some breakfast, yeah? but i'm gonna have a nap later on, i'm tired, i didn't think we'd do much yesterday."

"that's fine by me! i just want to spend some time with you, y'know?"

"..that's something i never expected you to say."

"be quiet and get dressed, breakfast closes at 10, and i know how long you take to get ready."

"what do you wanna do after this then?" george piped up after a few minutes, placing his cup of tea down on the table as he glanced across at the brunette in front of him.

"nap." she replied quickly, smirking softly as she wiped her hand with one of the napkins she was provided with. "i don't mind, george. we can always go to a museum?"

"i'd like that. we can always nap when we get back, yeah?"

lola smiles brightly and nodded at his reply, picking her cup of coffee up and taking a large sip. she stared at him for a moment as she thought to herself, sighing gently as she pressed the cup to her lips once again.
she really couldn't understand why he hid his face— of course she understood he wanted privacy, but he was gorgeous. she was extremely shocked when he first approached her, she thought he had the wrong person.

"i wish you'd show your face in your videos."

"i would, but i like my privacy, y'know? plus, i don't think many people want to see my ugly mug." he replied, sitting back in the small booth they were sat at, smirking as he tapped his fingertips against his mug. "it's actually quite mad, if you think about it. 2 million subscribers on youtube, and not once have i showed my face."

"..weird flex, but okay."