✧ 17 ✧

lola dreaded this day more than anything.

george was leaving.

of course she knew he was going to come back eventually, but she couldn't help but feel sadness run through her body. she tried focusing on having a nice last day with him— but she couldn't. every time he smiled, every time he laughed, every time he made eye contact with her; she felt homesick.

the boy hadn't even left yet, and she already felt like this.

"promise me you'll call as soon as you get home," george spoke sternly, looking down at lola as they had finally approached the train station, resting one of his hands lightly in her shoulder. "i want you home safe."

it should have been lola saying these things, not the other way round. she couldn't muster up the words to do so though, nodding at him instead as she stood there, spacing out a little.

"i know you don't want me to go, but i have to, lol,"

lol.

a nickname only george could call her— her mother overheard in the kitchen one night, and attempted to try it out as well. but it was only for george to call her, no one else.

"i know, i know. you'll be back down in no time, i'll be counting down the days." the brunette replied, giving him a short smile as she took ahold of his hand, giving it a small squeeze.

they exchanged a couple of hugs and their goodbyes as george's train finally arrived, waving each other off one last time before both turning to leave.

lolita 😔:
i think i like you
but like
LIKE like you
fuck
idk
i'm tired
ignore me
i'm being a Dumb bitch
i miss you though
more than u know

george 💓:
lola it's 3am what the Fuck

———

said i was gonna update last night but ended up going to the movies 😌💅🏻 anyway have this, sorry that it's kinda sad skdksks