✧ 22 ✧

"i still can't get my head around the fact you're my boyfriend," lola piped up, brushing her hair away from her face as she cuddled a little further into george's chest. "i'm dating george memeulous."

"is this the only thing you're gonna say now?"

"leave me alone, i'm happy. this is the first relationship i've been in since i was.. 17? yeah, around that age."

"this is the first i've been in since i was 18, that one didn't last too long though." george admitted, wrapping his arm a little tighter around lola's torso.

"how long was it? my longest was 3 years. it was all online though, some say it wasn't real."

"eh, people have their opinions. if it was real to you, that's all that matters." he replied, his eyes fixated on the tv. "and uh, it lasted just over a year. but i don't see that as a long time, my first was when i was 13, ended when i was 17."

"..george you was a baby."

"we held hands a lot, it counts."

lola looked up in disbelief for a split second as she took in his words, before letting out a small laugh.

"is that all you did, george? you held hands?"

"..we kissed a couple times too, one time we even kissed in a science lab when no one was looking."

"that's really sad."

———

hello peeps, it's me, oli 😌 i just thought i'd say thank u for 7.4k reads, it means so much to me and i rly didn't think anyone would read this tbh.

ANYWAY! my exams are almost over which means i'll be updating this a lot more!!! enjoy this lil filler x