Fuuta Della Stella

Naru wandered about in the streets mindlessly, thinking about how he would find everyone else. He was so deep in thought that he forgot to keep track of the timeline and watch where he was going. His Intuition had been leading him to a certain place, and he went there unconsciously, but he bumped into a little boy. That little boy looked up. "Ohayougozaimasu!" He said. "My name is Ranking Fuuta Della Stella!"

__

Naruto sat on his chair by his study table, watching Fuuta play with a puzzle he made. "Ranking Fuuta, right?" He asked, vaguely remembering that Fuuta ranked wrong whenever it was raining.

'Akai, you remember any water jutsus?' Naruto asked.

'Yes, boss.' Akai replied.

'Prepare to make it rain.' Naru said. 'Get as much help as you need. Ranking Fuuta is here. I don't think he's gonna tell anything false since it's not really raining, so might as well make it seem false.'

'Yes boss.' Akai said.

"Fuuta, why don't you Rank Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked, popping out of nowhere in a lizard costume. Naruto looked outside with a confused expression.

"Oh? It's raining?" Naru said, and Fuuta entered a trance.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." Fuuta opened his giant book. "#1 fastest in Japan, #1 Master of Masks in the world, #1 physically strongest, #1 mentally strongest, #1 emotionally strongest, #1 wisest in Japan,...." While Fuuta listed those things off, Reborn was surprised as Naru looked incredibly confused. Soon, Fuuta finished ranking. "Oh, it's raining? I guess my rankings are off today, then." He looked at the window.

Akai had made many clones, a couple hundred at a time, and they were at many roofs creating water dragons many at the same time, clashing with each other to make rain. Some were using their wind chakra to make the windy weather, and some were also using the wind to gather some clouds and cover the sun. Then, some clones began to attack the clouds with water dragons, successfully soaking it and filling it with water. Then it began to really rain, and Akai went back home.

"What do you mean?" Reborn asked, looking out the window.

"When it rains, I rank wrong, so that means my ranks are wrong today." Fuuta replied.

Naru looked at Fuuta in confusion. "Is that why I have so many number one ranks?" He asked.

"I do not know, some of them may be true, I can't tell." Fuuta replied.

"I think I can believe some of them." Reborn said, glancing at Naru. "Dame-Tsuna, entertain Fuuta, I have to make a report." Reborn left, but stayed hiding somewhere to watch what Naru was gonna do. Naru looked at the direction Reborn went, then shrugged and turned to Fuuta.

"Ne, Fuuta-san,...." Naru muttered. Fuuta looked up curiously. "What do you like to do in your spare time?"

"Um,....I like to play with toys and TV." Fuuta replied.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Naru asked. "Do you like food?" Fuuta smiled and nodded. "Then come! I wanna invent some dishes and I want you to be my taster!" Fuuta's eyes widened and he nodded vigorously. The duo ran downstairs, and Reborn hummed to himself. He left soon after that.