OLD PERVERT?!?!

Naruto sighed, grabbing his head with his hands because of headaches. He was sitting in his bedroom. "First nii-san, then Hayato, and now Takeshi!" He whispered. "He broke the deal,...."

Naru heard knocking on his window, so he looked up. He looked at his window and nearly fell off.

It was Jiraiya, standing on his windowsill with a grin

It was Jiraiya, standing on his windowsill with a grin. He was wearing a dark Yukata with green hems and a fishnet shirt under it. He didn't have the lines down his cheeks anymore. All in all, Jiraiya looked like a normal, traditional Japanese civilian. Naruto's eyes widened and bulged. 'Ero-sennin?!?!' He thought. He opened the window. "What are you doing here?" Naru demanded, looking angry. "You know, if anyone sees you, right now, they would think you were a pedophile trying to kidnap me."

"Now, now, is that any way to treat your godfather?" Jiraiya kept grinning.

Naru glared. "Talk to Akai." He said. "I'll be there soon." He slammed his windows close.

'Akai, switch in the bathrooms.' Naruto said.

'Yes, boss.' Akai replied.

Naruto went in the washroom to take a leak, and after flushing and washing his hands, he substituted with Akai, switching transformations, as well. When he got there, Jiraiya wasn't there yet. He went down to the living room where Minato and Kushina hung out. "Mom, dad, did the pervert arrive yet?" He asked.

Minato looked up. "What do you mean? We haven't met sensei yet in this life." Minato stated.

"It's Naruto right now, and he's in Namimori." Naru replied. He looked at the window. "He appeared on my windowsill, grinning at me. I guess my chakra signature is the same as my old one. Well, I'm gonna go." Naruto left the house and headed for the Sawada household, sensing for the Ero-Sennin's chakra signature. He sensed it walking away from the main house. Naru ran to catch up to the signature and found Jiraiya walking down the streets, looking bored and picking his ears. "You haven't changed, eh, Ero-Sennin?" Jiraiya paused, turning to look at Naruto.

"Brat, I thought you were that feminine boy from before!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

"Unfortunately, I'm in transformation right now, so I was him, but I switched with a clone acting as me." Naru shrugged. "Also, you look younger, and since I can't call you by your old name in either of my form, I'll call you 'Old Pervert' in this form." Jiraiya gained a tic mark, and he glared at Naruto with round, white eyes.

"Don't you dare!" Jiraiya growled.

"And guess who hates perverts?" Naruto grinned. "My new teacher who's a sadist." Jiraiya shuddered as he followed Naruto.

They walked for a long time in silence when they heard a rather random shriek. Well, random for anyone else but Naruto. From around the corner, a black-haired idiot with a scar on half his face and an eye patch.