fifteen

I woke up early the next day to pack our stuff.

I packed just enough clothes for us to change day to day at the village.

As i finished packing, i heard Jimin groaning on the bed. He was trying to sit up.

"Wash your face. I'll help you dye your hair." I told him with my croaky voice.

He head towards the bathroom but stopped in his tracks to bend down and give me a kiss on my cheeks before entering the toilet.

I grinned to myself as i continued packing.

Luckily, i found a black hairdye that i had used previously. I prepared the hairdye concoction for him.

He exited the bathroom and sat in front of my vanity table. I had to somehow protect his ears so i covered them with saran wrap.

I know, weird.

Finally, i started dying his hair.

We left the hairdye on for about twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing it off.

After the process, he showered while i waited for him. He came out of the bathroom with his newly dyed wet hair.

I'm not lying but he looks gorgeous af.

He sported a white sweatshirt and sky blue jeans. Just beautiful.

"Stop staring. Go shower." He chuckled.

I swallowed my saliva, walking hastily to the bathroom.

I cleaned up and changed into a black sweater and deep blue jeans.

I was welcomed to an amazing view.

His hair was fully dried and parted slightly in the center.

He looks so dreamy and the way his plump lips glow was unbelievable.

I cleared my throat, walking away to pack my belongings in a sling bag.

I grab both our wood coloured coats and gave him his.

I pulled the small luggage out with me and made sure i checked the address again in the text.

When we reached the front door, he stopped.

He looked around the house.

"Say goodbye for time being. We'll come back i promise." I scratched him behind his ears gently.

He waved at the living room and my heart almost malfunction due to the cuteness.

We finally exit the house and he helped me carry the luggage into the trunk, making me flattered.

This is what my friends have been telling me about having a boyfriend.

Finally, i get to experience it.

He smiled and went in the passenger seat.

I entered the car and drove off to the Rainbow Village.

After a 1 hour 30 mins ride, we had to stop at a rest stop because he was hungry.

I felt bad because i forgot about our breakfast, too busy thinking about getting him away from my house as soon as possible.

The rest stop was quite peaceful and the cafeteria was huge.

We both ordered bibimbap and digged in.

It was quite early in the morning so the rest stop was quite empty.

We finished the food and bought some snacks to eat in the car for the next 1 hour ride.