1

i got home from college and started playing roblox. my life is pretty boring.

i do have quite a few friends but they all have boyfriends and i don't so as you can imagine, it's pretty awkward. i'm also an only child so that just makes life boring.

i enjoy listening to kpop and my favourite group is bts! so when i go on roblox the games that i play the most are related to bts. that is because i love meeting new army's and making friends!

--

whilst playing i came across 'justin.seagull' i had to friend them, they're just so creative like me.

'justin.seagull accepted your friend request'

now i've got a human with a cool name as my 'friend'. it is online so god knows who it actually is but they are creative and i love it.

'to justin.seagull yo i luv your username dude'

'from justin.seagull it is 2019 and you are still assuming gender?'

'to justin.seagull i am sorry but like i just really like your username'

'from justin.seagull at least i am a dude"

'from justin.seagull i would say i love your username too but like jimin has no jams, do you need glasses or something'

'to justin.seagull i actually do wear glasses but they are at the other side of my room so looks like jimin's keeping his jams'

'from justin.seagull i need more army friends'

'to justin.seagull same but have you ever heard of stranger danger? i don't know who you are'

'from justin.seagull i do not know you either but you are an army and yeh you get me'

'to justin.seagull right okay, just message me on here everyday with something different so i know you aren't a robot or something'

'from justin.seagull will you respond?'

'to justin.seagull i was gonna say no cuz i have a life but i don't which is why i'm a 19 year old in college who plays roblox in her spare time'

'to justin.seagull you pretty much just got my life story, they answers yes i will reply now i gotta go cuz it is late here and i need food to live ✌'

'from justin.seagull okayyyyy :)'