F O U R - R

Marinette POV

"Now lets flip to a random page shall we" Chloe said i closed my eyes and hoped for a date where i didn't mention anything about being ladybug "February 22nd" "NOT THAT DATE" great that was the day about 5 months after getting my miraculous and i was questioning weather i should have it "dear diary" i had my head in my arms and was crying, everyone would be disappointed and wont like ladybug anymore "why me, why did i get picked everyday i convince myself that i dont love him even though i know he loves me, he deservers so much better than me, but i still love him and i don't tell him that because when he realises what i really am he will leave ... Pfft pathetic she thinks someone loves her why dont we carry on ... There are Many many people im Paris so why was the bakers daughter chose to be something she could never live up to, someone who everyone loves, why me, i shouldn't be ... L-LADYBUG??" there we go that was it everyone knows and everyone is disappointed "wait what" i heard Chloe flip to another page "march 12th, this was yesterday, i found out who hawkmoth is and who chat noir is, how do i tell chat i cant but i know i cant defeat hawkmoth by myself but if he finds out he will be broken. I've tried thinking of ways we can defeat hawkmoth without hurting him at all, but the i cant think. When hawkmoth kidnapped me he hurt me and i cant have adrien/chat knowing that his own dad kidnapped his friend and tourtued her for no good reason?? What the hell omg marinette must be on hawkmoths side and she just made all this up to make me look bad that son of a bi-" she got cut off but chat and said "nobody hurts my princess" and then took the diary and her miraculous out of her hair and went back to marinette "im so sorry" i said in between sobs "princess its okay" at this point the whole class was surrounding me and telling me it was all okay "but i lied to you" "about what bugaboo" adrien said "i didn't tell you who hawkmoth was" i said still crying "hey hey hey you were protecting me and plus i could never be mad at something so cute" Adrien said "how could you still like me when you know im nothing now that im ugly and clumsy and cant do anything right" "where did you get all that from look at me" i looked at him and stared right into his eyes "you're the most beautiful thing ive ever laid my eyes on, now ill be back soon i need to return this to master fu" "Adrien" alya said "mhm" "why did Chloe still have her miraculous but me and nino don't" "alya you just revealed us" nino said "who cares" "i don't actually know you'll have to ask mari on that one" Adrien said before transforming back and stated to head to master fu "why i miss Trixx" "Chloe just wanted someone to talk to okay"

Adrien POV

After 5 minutes

"Hey im baaa- what happened" i walked into the whole class laughing including miss bustier and marinette banging her head on the table "princess" "let me die is embarrassment" marinette said as she continued to bang her head on the table "seriously what happened?" "Her outfit you were never meant to see it" alya said while still laughing "well i think its cute" marinette sat up and looked me right in my eyes
"AW look you hurt your head, i can help" i kissed her on the forehead right where it was all read from her hitting it. "Uh marinette? ... Marinette? alya i think i broke her" all of a sudden alya stopped laughing and so did the rest of the class "omg what did you do" "i may of kissed her forehead?" "Pfft hahahahahaha"

(A/n)

Waw snazz well im super tired soooooo bye bugcats xx