Ponyboy// my first everything

I was on my way to my boyfriend Ponyboy's house we were supposed to meet up at his house he told me something about his gang not being there so we could study.

I knocked on the door a few times before I was greeted by a wet Ponyboy I was awfully confused of how he looked like that.

He slyly smiled before he answered " oh, sorry I just came out  of the shower" he smiled before he rushed a finger through his wet hair I smiled then walked in with my backpack hanging on one side of my arm.

I sat down on the couch as I gathered all the supplies I needed for the project we were doing, Ponyboy sat down next to me dangling a arm on my shoulder I giggled then pecked him on the lips his eyes went wide so did mine. Did I just kiss him? He's just took my first kiss!

" wow" Ponyboy said as he grabbed me by the cheeks covering my lips with sweet sloppy kisses I giggled and kissed more Into the kiss. Before I knew it we were making out he was climbing all over me as I brushed my hips against his.

THRID PERSON VIEW ( lol if I mess up don't tell me I'm dumb I might  know...)

Ponyboy tracked kisses from Y/N's neck to her chest, nipping at her skin causing her to moan like crazy. He smiled into the  kiss. This was his first time ever doing this and he was a damn pro at it. He pulled Y/N's shirt off as she quickly did his they were in such of a hurry to get into each other pony ripped Y/N's  shirt a bit she shrugged it off and began forming love marks from pony's chest to his torso. Ponyboy backed up rushing to pull his jeans down as he did Y/N quickly took of her bra, jeans and panties leaving her naked on the couch waiting for pony.

As soon as pony took down down his boxers his manhood popped up since he was so hard. Y/N gasped as she grabbed his length causing pony to gasp and groan.

She grabbed his length trailing kisses just to tease  him. " come on" pony Hollered putting his manhood into her mouth she sucked making pony  buck his hips let's say he was basically fucking her mouth as she sucked him. He groaned,  he pulled it out of her mouth and picked her up, he placed Y/N on the couch. She laid there not knowing what to do pony grabbed her legs he placed them on his shoulders. He bent down just enough to get his face into her Vagina, pony licked down there as Y/N roughly tucked at his hair, he popped one finger into her.

He started to roughly finger her, she gasped while saying various curse words, pony began sticking two fingers pleasing Y/N more.

Before she could reach her peck pony got up and roughly slammed his dick into her, she yelped and began to make scratch marks into pony's back.  He kept going in and out they both were moaning and groaning. " I'm almost there" Y/N said breathless pony knotted and began going. " I'm gonna cum" pony pulled out and flipped Y/N came on her back.

Y/n laid down on the couch breathless, they were full of sweat. " get your clothes" pony and Y/N rushed up to get there clothes they quickly threw there clothes on and began to pretend they were doing there homework.

" we're home" darry hollered as the whole gang rushed through the house. " wow, it smells like sex in here" two-but said as he walked to turn the television on. Darry eyes pony with beating eyes " did y'all" darry pointed to Y/N and pony they quickly shock there heads like kids. " y'all did" Dallas laughed.