Period //the gang

No this can't be! Every girls fear!. I'm bleeding it's on my underwear and it's in the toilet water this can't be happening mama said that it happened to her when she was 12 and I'm 11 no I still have another year.

You sighed " mom, I'm bleeding" You yelled as you tried to figure out how to clean your self up. " you what!" Your mother yelled in excitement, she busted through the door like it was nobody's business.

" mom" You whined as you picked up your jeans. Your mom smiled showing off her dimples a knock was heard and your mom scrambled leaving you to figure out what to do.

You stayed there for a few seconds trying to put water from the sink on your underwear but nothing would happen you'd just smudge the color all on your white underwear.

You mom ran to the restroom " your friends are here" she said breathless you sighed.

A minute later you ran to the door you opened the door to see darry which was 16 at the time holding his brothers by there hands little 12 year old soda smiled, same as 10 year old pony but he had one tooth missing but he still looked cute. In the back 13 year old dallas was using a stick to pretend to smoke while 14 year old two-bit was chugging a beer like it was water, and next to pony playing with the dirt was 12 year old Johnny, you sighed looking for Steve you looked to your left to see 13 year old Steve examining your moms 1958 Chevy Apache.

" that truck is sure beauty" Steve smiled kissing the hood of the truck. Darry sighed and rolled his eyes "get over here steve" darry hollered. Steve rolled his eyes and rushed to Darry's side.

" so can ya come out today?" Soda tried to get out of Darry's hands and walk to you but darry stopped him and pulled him by his shirt.
"darry" Soda whined and stomped his foot to the dirt. Pony mimicked soda and hissed at him.

" I can't" You sassed as you took dirt out of your nails. " why?" Everyone asked including Johnny as he was licking dirt from his fingers.

" don't worry about it" you rolled your eyes and everyone looked at you confused they knew you never acted like this.

" what the fuck is your problem? Something up your ass?" Steve laughed but pony just hissed at him " language idiot" pony smiled " you too" darry said getting in pony's face.

You were about to reply but your mom came to the door and pushed you out. "Mom" You whined rubbing your aching knee. " have fun" your mom smiled then closed the door.

You sighed and got up sweeping dirt from your jeans. " where are we going?" You asked as your turned around to make sure you didn't have dirt in the back.

Everyone gasped and you turned around and soda handed you his flannel with big eyes and  a o shaped mouth. You quickly tied it around your waist and began walking before anyone.

" so, we gonna ignore the fact she started her period?" Dally asked chuckling still acting like he was smoking with the stick you turned around and shushed him and began walking.

A few minutes later y'all made it to Dairy Queen ya sure was hungry the whole way your stomach was making nosies. " ya got cash?" You asked darry. Darry knotted and let go of pony's hand to grab the wallet as soon as he let go pony ran to the door, darry sighed and tossed you his wallet.

You all sat at a table waiting for the waiter to come a few minutes a nice skinny white lady showed up she had blonde hair and green eyes, she also had a bunch freckles all the boys mouth went wide except pony and Johnny they were playing with there drinks.

" what can I get y'all?" She asked as she winked at darry. You rolled your eyes " yea can I get a burger with fries" you rushed in her face she knotted and began writing. darry grabbed you by the waist and sat you down and smiled at the lady. You sighed and slouched in your seat.

Everyone ordered and y'all ate talking and making ruckus darry had to make everyone sit down and had to make dallas stop picking up a lady's dress and stop two from laughing but from part that y'all had fun.

A/n this was very short and it didn't make since. I took my phone case off and it feels weird so I can't really hold and type so I rushed at the end😂