bonus vi. daddy 3 (au) (rated m)

Picture this out.

Arthit with his two hands cuffed to the bedposts, nails buried in the wooden bed, head was thrown back, face scintillating with beads of sweat slowly drawling on the expanse of his flushed skin, tears continuously pouring from his dilated eyes, mouth stretched wide with his teeth clenched around a ball gag, drool dripping on each side of his mouth, nipple clamps pinched around his hardened nubs, his tip visible and laid flatly on his taut stomach restrained by a pink panty that complimented his fair skin, cock ring wrapped around the base of his cock, vibrator plugged inside his gaping hole and an ankle bar spreader spreading his legs apart in accordance to the man's liking smirking above him.

Kongpob smirks as he continues to take pictures of the boy laid out in front of him for his eyes to feast on.

"Goodness fuck. You look really beautiful-no wait you look even more that, you look like a god, a sex god."

Arthit tries to smile hearing the man's compliment but the ball gag restrains him to do so. Kongpob pulls out the remote and sets the vibrator to the highest level leaving the tied guy arching his back and feet curling in delight--- muffled moans reverberate inside the room.

Kongpob walks over to the bed. He then quickly pulls out the red vibrator from inside Arthit leaving the hole gaping and so he quickly plunges three of his digits inside.

Kongpob groans loving the way how Arthit's warm hole tightens around his digits. "Still tight baby." Kongpob puts the vibrator back inside.

Arthit's muffled voice resounds inside the room.

Kongpob smirks. "What's that? Daddy can't hear you."

Kongpob stands up and ignores Arthit's muffled pleads. He strides towards the table that contains the different kinds of whips. Kongpob's fingers hover on the bullwhip but he decided against it when he sees Arthit visibly flinching so he picks the leather whip instead. The whip has a 3-inch flat rectangular-shaped leather as its tip and metal for its body and handle.

Kongpob slowly walks back to the tied guy and begins to caress Arthit with the whip, Kongpob pads it on Arthit's face, down to his stomach until he eventually stops on his thighs. Staring at Arthit's lust-filled eyes, Kongpob raises his hand and without further ado, he whips Arthit tainting Arthit's once flawless thighs with an angry shade of red lash.

Arthit's teeth clench tighter around the gag muffling his cries of agony as more tears come pouring out of his eyes.

Kongpob pulls out his gag a little and asks, "Color?"

Arthit, with his determined eyes, draws out a satisfied sigh before responding with, "Green, daddy."

The day before the two decided to step up their sex lives, they agreed upon certain colors for Kongpob to know whether what he's doing is too much; Green to keep on going, Yellow to pause for a while, and Red is to completely stop.

Kongpob puts the gag back in his mouth again and whips Arthit again. Kongpob doesn't care where he hits Arthit anymore, whether it is his thighs, his legs, his globes or his taut stomach, Kongpob has no mercy with giving lashes on Arthit. Kongpob only stops when he sees Arthit's body is already marred and glowing with ugly lashes, but for Kongpob, the lashes did not degrade Arthit's body, if anything, it only accentuated its perfection.

Kongpob pulls out Arthit's gag again, "Color?"

"Fuck me-oh fuck!" Arthit moans when he receives a slap on his crimson globe.

"I am asking you the color."

"G-green."

"Good, there's only just one more left."