Help me!

Y/L)is ur last name
You were beated so much ???:"so tell me"he had an evil smirk y/n:"ok ok im Y/L" ???:"hmm nice name but if you want to be free or relaxed not beated you can be our spy and spy on exo" y/n:"w-what i-ill never do that"you were red as tomato because of anger rushing to you jaehyun:"and give us their ideas or their hideout and if you dont someone will eat you"he smirked and glanced at johnny jaehyun:"so what do you say taeyong?" Taeyong:"good idea so will you be the spy or not?" You were quite for a moment but you got no decision so you choosed y/n:"ok i will" taeyong:"good little kitten so now you have to get ready and start the act and dont forget wear this if you dont..." you were afraid so much taeyong:"you'll get punished again muhaha"they laughed evily they let go of you and you went away from them and went to exo mansion you rang the bell so that they can open for you "ding dong" chanyeol:"y/n where were you? We were so worried about you especially sehun he was searching you in the woods and everywhere" y/n:"r-really?" Chanyeol:"yes come in" you went to the living room to see 10 pairs of eyes except chanyeol suho:"are you alright did something happend to you"he was just like a mother y/n:"no im ok and thanks for asking"you smiled a little kris:"then why your window was broken?" Omg what can i say think y/n...think y/n:"uhhh umm someone throwed a rock and it hit the window so i wanted to see who it was so i got out of the house to find him since he or she have to pay it" kris nodded y/n:"and....by the way where is sehun?"
Sehun's POV:
I was searching for her everywhere but i didnt saw her sehun:"what if she got caught or what if she went home? Let me go to home and see if she is there" i ran away from the forest after 30 min i was back i was in my home "ding dong "ding dong"chen:"bro bro relax she is here" sehun:"really i wanna see her" he got in and saw you he came and hugged you sehun:y/n i was worried about you what if something happend to you" y/n:"y-you dont h-have to be worried a-anymore im here" sehun:"i missed you so much please dont do this again promise" you were hesitate at first but then said y/n:"p-promise" he brought his pinky finger both of you connected them in eachothers finger kai:"ok stop being lovely dovey couples and if you want go and get a room for both of you"
Y/n's POV:
I hope you know what was my problem and i hate it so much i dont want to do that to them they really care for me and how am i gonna do that to them those jerks threaten me if they didnt i would never do that to them i want to save them tell them what was bothering me today but i cant since i've wore that thing its a small camera they are watching what i am doing and everything that i do or every place that i went just like they want to see my privacy they dont even think about my privacy

Thx for reading and can i make them a little short so i can publish them earlier ❤️❤️❤️dont forget to vote it thx⭐️⭐️🌺🌺