A new friend

Today was saturday and i felt very bored nobody was talking or doing something most of them would train, eat anything in the fridge, or go and haunt i was there sitting on the sofa in my thoughts

'Hmm what should i do' you thought to yourself then an idea popped in your head you decided to go out for a walk

It was sunny the weather was so clear and nice since it was summer you wore some comfortable clothes

No one knows that you going for a walk you were pluging you're earphones in your ears and listening to 'what makes you beautiful' by one direction, you went to the park it was so peacefull and calm since you werent in the city side the garden was ...

No one knows that you going for a walk you were pluging you're earphones in your ears and listening to 'what makes you beautiful' by one direction, you went to the park it was so peacefull and calm since you werent in the city side the garden was full of every species of flowers

You were walking and humming the song since it was empty you were dancing and doing childish things it was alot of funs until someone poked on your shoulder y/n:"aaaaa dont hurt me"

you hid your face then you heard someone was about to burst into laughter
???:"Hahhahahaahaah omg y-you hahaha" you were looking at him as if he was a different creature

y/n:"Yah! What was that for and why you're laughing at me?!" ???:"i just poked you but you screamed as if im gonna hurt you or kidnap you hahaha" you rolled your eyes at him y/n:"okayyy nevermind,by the way why did you poked me is there something you wanna tell?" He scratched his neck and looked some where else ???:"well you were dancing like an idiot so i though you were crazy or what?"

Your eyes were wide open and you gasped y/n:"WHAT YOU WERE HERE ALL THIS TIME?" ???:"ummm, yeah why" you were red as tomato ???:"haha anyways dont be shy its ok if i were you i would do the same but hehe you were so cringy to me"

Y/n:"okay... i though it was empty this place so...i acted as a child" ???:"im Kim taehyung but you can call me tae or V" he brought his hand for a handshake

Y/n:"ow ok im y/l y/n but you can call me y/n" you shooked hands with him V:"this place is so nice i visit here twice a week"

Y/n:"wow well this is my first time coming in here, so i dont know this place very well" V:"hey i have a tree house in here wanna visit it?" Y/n:"i'd like too" V:"so what we are waiting for lets go"

He took you to a unfamiliar place it was so beautiful and incredible

V:"tadaaa, how is it?" Your eyes were so wide opened as if they are going to pop out from it place y/n:"woah~its so createful" V:"i know i like modern things im professional" y/n:"yeah right very much"i said in a sarcastically way V:"hey dont ruin...

V:"tadaaa, how is it?" Your eyes were so wide opened as if they are going to pop out from it place y/n:"woah~its so createful" V:"i know i like modern things im professional" y/n:"yeah right very much"i said in a sarcastically way V:"hey dont ruin my mood"

V:"ok lets go insi~" ???:"grrrrrrr~" both of you heard a growl in the woods y/n:"w-whats t-that?" V:"oh shit its getting late" y/n:"does it means t-the wolfs a-are~" "ROAR" i screamed and climbed to get inside of the tree house but the door was locked

Y/n:"do you have the key?" V:"y-yes i do lets get in" you both went inside of the tree house to stay away from those wild creatures

Y/n:"phew i think we are safe in here" you checked the outside through the window V:"lets stay here they wont leave here till it gets morning so it means we have to sleep in here"

Y/n:"wow i didnt notice that the time went fastly" tae went to make some tea for you V:"would you like some of the tea?" Y/n:"um no thanks"

Sehun's POV:
I was looking for her everywhere and i still didnt find where she is sehun:"hyungs how on the earth you didnt saw her huh?" Chen:"she was here but then she disappeared?!"

kris:"wow maybe she has ability to of disappearing" sehun:"you idiot she is a normal human not any supernatural powers ughh god please help me from this idiots"

Thank you for reading it i know it took alot of times since i have to help my mum and those stuffs but i hope you guys like it and please vote and comment cya🌷🌸✨