Chapter 29

Lay:"wow we had a great time there" suho:"well yeah hahaha" baekhyun:"dude you did a great job, like you roasted her in her face hahhaha" kai:"i know lmao whenever i see her face, ill be like ahoo who came here"

Y/n:"so sehun why do you guys hate her so much?"sehun:"because she would always annoy me, its like she is my tail whenever i went to somewhere she would come at me and try to flirt with me but im not that guy to fall for her tricks, most of the guy that she dated lasted in 2-3 days"

Y/n:"ohh"

*after some time*-
Baekhyun:"guys lets play a game~ its so boring in here" kris:"what game?" Xiumin:"why dont we play hide n seek?" Baekhyun:"ok i agree" the others nodded to his idea so we gonna play it then luhan:"guys ill be the seeker, now all of you go and hide im gonna count on 60 ok?" Suho:"sure" luhan:"ok 1...2...3... GO" he closed his eyes and started counting

We all were looking for a place to hide, as they all were hiding, i hid myself in the backyard, behind the bushes and it was evening at that time

The backyard was like-

*I was hiding behind those bushes over there in the pic*Luhan:"here i come!" Ok now he is searching for us hehe i bet he cant find me as i was sitting there silently i heard baekhyuns shouting there lol i guess luhan found him baekhyun:"aishhhh th...

Luhan:"here i come!" Ok now he is searching for us hehe i bet he cant find me as i was sitting there silently i heard baekhyuns shouting there lol i guess luhan found him baekhyun:"aishhhh thats unfair i was supposed to be the last one to find" luhan:"its just a game dude hahhaha look at his grumpy face just like a kid being angry haha" baekhyun:"meh meh meh meh! Meh meh meh meh meh"

And there chanyeol exposed himself out there he couldnt bare their silly thing so he laughed luhan:"bro you exposed yourself" chanyeol:"HAHA I- HAHAH i cant keep quite there while that bacon keeps being a grumpy kid over a game that he lost hahhahahhah" baekhyun:"you guys are so annoying i hate y'all" 

After someone putted a cloth on my mouth n nose i tried to scream but i couldnt then i passed out...

I heard some unfamiliar chuckles
???:"thehehe look at this sleeping beauty" who the fuck are they? I tried to open my eyes taeyong:"sir she is awake" ???:"oh so somebody is awake then" y/n;"s-sehun?" ???:"its not your sehun, its your master here" y/n:"who are you?" As i was looking around me i saw those guys who kidnapped me before y/n:"y-you what are you doing here?" Taeyong:"oh dear you remember me? Thats so nice of you aww"

Y/n:"shut up you sick brat" i growled in anger taeyong smile turned into an angry one taeyong:"mind your damn tongue you bitch" y/n:"asshole" taeyong:"YOU BITC-" ???:"THATS ENOUGH!" He fisted his hand on his desk, everyone kept silent, someone knocked on the door ???:"come in" ?:"sir her room is ready" ???:"ok good and by the way whats your name pretty?" You just kept glaring at him ???:"did a kitten ate your tongue?"

You kept glaring at him ???:"ok then im Choi Siwon im the head of this pack, so whats your name cutie?"
Y/n:"do you really think that i will tell you my name you idiot?" Siwon:"well nope but just introducing myself to you" he faked smile y/n:"ok guys what do you need for me to do again?" Siwon:"well you can be our spy to spy on them and bring me their elements of powers" y/n:"and what is that?"