Revealing Visits

Samantha

After that night I couldn't stop thinking about that mysterious looking creature-man? What did he mean by my soul mate and protector. And plus didn't he say he was always watching me!?

I pull out my headphones and hear two people arguing. Wait two people arguing? I.Live.Alone. Well aside from Leo, where is he by the way? If there was an intruder then why is there no barking?

Oh no they have my baby!

I get up and grab my gun I have just incase something like this happened, I never used it but you know..

I cocked it and nervously held it pointing at the direction I was walking, my hands were shaking and everything.

"Who ever you are just give me back my dog and i'll let you leave."

Leon

"Who ever you are just give me back my dog and i'll let you leave." I hear small nervous voice say then me and Zack stopped arguing.

Wait -let me explain what happened to get to this point so well you know what happened...

Flashback

I was in the livingroom in dog form on the couch just lounging as usual.

"Leonnnn."I heard a voice a voice whisper. My ears perked up and I looked around seeing nothing there then layed back down.

"Leon, Yo what's up man? This where your're  staying? And as a dog, really?" I looked in front of me as the black smoke faded and my cousin who I hated appeared in front of me.

Zack, He was always jealous that I was next in line for the throne. And always started trouble which I would have to clean up or mess something up for me.

I hopped down from the couch and turned into my human form crossing my arms.

"What do you want Zack?" I spat at him. You don't know how much I hate him.

"Nothing really I heard around Hell that you were wandering Earth as a dog protecting some human and wanted to check it out. Plus your father wants you to come home."He said smugly smirking.

"Well you can go back home I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and you can tell my father to suck my ass. I could careless what he thinks."I said smirking back.

"Well-"He got cut off by a small voice.

Flashback over

I turned to see Sam looking so frightened holding a gun i'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to use pointing at us.

"W-here is my d-dog?"She asked looking around then looking back at us.

"Yea where is her dog Leon?" You see this shit I have to deal with? Why does he have to start this shit. Now watch he'll be an ass and just leave after he started all this trouble. Sigh.

"Leon?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows, which was adorable I might add.

"Well it's my time to jet."He said flashing away leaving a small cloud of black smoke.

Dick.

I turned to Sam putting my hands up in surrender even thought that wasn't going to and can't kill me I played along.

"Okay just put the gun down and i'll explain everything."I said calm but smirked a little when I seen her blush from checking me out.

"Where's my dog?"I rolled my eyes.

"I was getting to that. Anyway you know that strange creature looking man which save you the other day?"I asked.

"I don't know how you know about but yea,so what? Plus I know i'm not crazy but that other guy just disappeared."she said looking in the spot where Zack was. I ignored her comment and continued.

"Well that creature was me, I'm a demon."she gave me a flat looked then said.

"I'm calling the cops."

"No, No wait i'll show you."I said, she crossed her arms but nodded.

I slowly turned into my true form, feeling my claws, fangs and horns come out.

I heard a shriek and she backed up covering you mouth with her hand using the other to raise the gun again. I sighed and transformed back.

"O-ok that explains the creature thing but where's my dog?"she asked still looking around.

"Well i'mkindasortaamthatalso."I said mumbling the last part.

"What?"You asked.

"I kinda sorta am your dog to."I said transforming into leo the dog then back.

She blushed then said stuttering ."Y-you saw me in my bra!"

Throwing a pillow off the couch at me.

Well at least she wasn't mad. I thought to myself.

"So.. um now that I know your a demon and my dog apparently .What did I hear about this soul mate thing?"