The Devil Is His Name-O

[not edited ]

(The picture of Satan and Leon's mom on the side)

Leon

I hissed pushing Samantha behind me as the man I loathe came dramatically slow clapping in interrupting what could have been a nice romantic moment for me and Sam.

My father, Satan.

Me and have a love-hate relationship. Like say I was in a certain situation where I would need back up then he would be there, but if it's something personal he would be a dick and mess it up.

Sometimes I think he's more Zack's dad then my own.But you have to remember i'm half angel and he's well the devil.

Like one time this prisoner was really sick and while he was working in the mines he had fell.My dad was just about to scream and yell at him saying get back to work when I stepped in and helped the man back to his cell where he can be nursed back to health so he can back and work later. But my dad being him wanted to yell at me once I got back saying you won't get anywhere being nice.

We would get into and argument then he would bring something up about mom then i'd get mad and storm off.And that's how or relationship goes.

He wants me to be evil and that's not how want to be.

"Well,well,well if it isn't my little half angel son back from the upper world.Well what did you do up there? Kill anyone? Take any soles?"He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I turned to Samantha and said."Can I talk to my dad alone real quick."She nodded.

"Chelsea!"I called out and she teleported right in front of us.

"What y'all want I was cleaning up."She said crossing her arms.

"Your always cleaning,anyway can you help Sam get settled in I bet she's tired it's been a long day.Right Sam?"I asked and right on que Sam yawned rubbing her eye.

"I'm not even*yawn*tired."She tried pretending, I looked at Chelsea who nodded at me taking Sam with her who mumbling trying to convince us she still wasn't tired.

"Guys i'm seriously not*yawn*tired."She said. I kissed her head and puushed her towards Chelsea.

"I know baby, come on let's just go lay down."Chelsea said rubbing her back with them two leaving the room.Now leaving just me and my father.

"Now who was that?And you have still yet to tell me what you did on earth and now i'm pretty sure that girl has something to do about it."He said crossing his arm leaning against the fireplace mantle.

"She's my sole mate."I said plainly. He looked at the sky then looked at the only picture here of him and mom.He skimmed his fingers across the top of the mantle then looked at them wiping them on his shirt muttering. "Does she even clean."

"I talked to mom while I was up there."I said catching his attention.

"Oh did you now?"he asked taking a seat at the throne.

"Yea and she said that it is possible for angels to come down her you just blocked the portals.When I take over I will open them I hope you know that."I said smirking feeling accomplished.

He nodded. "I only closed it because your mother made me upset and sometimes I just take things a little to the extreme."he said shrugging.

"A LITTLE!?Dad that portal has been closed for 100 years, how is that a little?"I asked.

"I would open it but it's so far."he said reaching into the air as if the door was only a few feet away.

Lazy ass

I bet you would have never thought Satin would be this lazy, well you thought wrong. But he's not always like that,it's either he's an evil psychotic bastard or a lazy bastard. I'd pick lazy if I were you because it's hard to put away the crazy side.

"You know i'm lazy, so why don't you hurry up and go have sex with that girl and get it over with."He said pointing with his thumb in the direction they went.

"It's not that simple.Girls have feelings you know and I don't think she wants to be pressured into anything."I said shrugging,he rolled his eyes getting up from the throne with a grunt walking back in the direction of his bed room.

"Well when you do tell me so I can finally retire and take 200 year sleep."he said while using his powers to make a cup of coffee appear in his hand taking a sip.

"Where are you going now?"I asked a he made a newspaper also appear putting it at his side.

"To read my paper,drink my coffee then take a nap."He said taking another sip of his coffee.

"But you just woke up."I said.

"I'm taking a nap."He said turning back to me with a straight face then turned back around disappearing into the hallway but you could still here his slippers scrape against the floor.

Well that's my dad for ya.