Chapter 1

All he wanted was a little peace and quiet. Just some alone time. Maybe then he could sleep, even for five minutes. Of course today wasn't his day. Too many things were going wrong and all he wanted was one little break. But school's weren't like that. School's were like a prison to all teenagers. That was until you were out the other end and realised that the real world is worse. And all you want to do is go crawling back. Back to the place you once called hell. 

"Kai? Hello? Are you even listening to a single thing we've been saying?" He raised his head tiredly, confused. His four friends were standing in front of him. 

"Sorry, I must have zoned out" He mumbled incoherently, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes as he stood and collected his books off the old, gum covered desk. 

"Well, we were talking about that new cafe down the street, you know the one called..um.. What was it?" His eldest friend, Yeonjun turned to the four others. 

"The Dream Chapter" Taehyun stated confidently before quickly backtracking, "I think.." His eyebrows furrowed, unsure.

"It doesn't matter right now" Beomgyu interrupted his thinking, "We were wondering if you wanted to come with us after school? To check it out" 

"Sure, I don't think I'm doing anything later" Lies, he had homework, but honestly he didn't care about that. He could always do it later. 

"Okay, meet us at the usual spot then. See you later Kai" Soobin ruffled his hair, before they all walked off to their respective classes.

Kai didn't listen to a single thing the teacher said. He found the patterns someone else had drawn into the table much more interesting today. Normally he sat patiently waiting for the class to finish, not minding the blabbering his teacher did. But today he was annoyed. Annoyed that this period was taking so long. Annoyed that his teacher was spitting nonsense at the moment. And annoyed that he didn't know why he even wanted this to end. What was so special about that trip to the cafe? Was it even the cafe? He didn't know.

Eventually the irritatingly loud bell rang. Normally he would wince at the volume of it but today he was grateful the bell was loud for he thought he wouldn't have heard it. His thoughts were so overpowering today that he couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind was clouded with unnecessary reminders and worries. Why was today so special?

He didn't know.

~~

I wanted a cliffhanger. 

No, that's a lie. I just want to drag this story out. Prepare for more cliffhangers! I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it. I hope it's alright for my first chapter.

Vote and comment! 

~Sunshine~