Chapter 2

Nor did he find out. 

He couldn't place his finger on it but something about that cafe was perking his interest. He felt drawn in, captured and the strong desire to never go in all at once. Of course he couldn't leave his friends alone. Sure, they would have each other but he had already agreed. He couldn't leave them for some stupid feeling.

"Kai!" He looked up sleepily from his desk where he was pretending to be reading about.. he glanced at his watch, 30 minutes ago! He jumped out of his chair, quickly rushing to pick up his books and pencil case. It was his last period and he was 5 minutes late to meet his friends already.

"Huening Kai!" He turned again, noticing that it was his teacher who had called him. She gave him a pointed look but he could tell she was worried.

"Get more sleep next time" She sent him a little glare at the end before turning back to her desk. He nodded despite knowing she couldn't see it. He made his way down the stairs and took off towards his locker.

~

Everything was buzzing in his head. He couldn't think clearly, maybe he did need more sleep. He quickly shook his head, glancing back at his friends who were arguing in front of him. Absentmindedly he had slowed his pace.

"Kai!" How many times had he heard his name today? 

"They serve such unique drinks here!" He quickened his pace to gaze over Soobin's shoulder at the menu on Yeonjun's phone.

"What's a Blue Orangeade?"

~~~

Sorry this is delayed but another cliffhanger!

I promise to update sooner!

~Sunshine~