[The grimm] mini rwby fan story

Flint arc was a hunter of mystery and was the man who defied god and the grimms and this is his minie story.

Flint was walking through the city of vale and was a tall and towering man who was famed for helping team rwby at the great collaspe and was visiting the grave of his dead lover and put flowers by her grave and then he heard a voice. "Flint come on yang is waiting for us to come visit her and Blake." the white hooded huntress said to her metal clad lover and flint walked over to ruby and held her hand and said"let's go rubs."

The pair went to yang's house and were greeted by yang and her wife blake and flint had trouble getting through the door but managed to get through while the girls and children laughed while flint rolled his good eye at them

"Ha dad's to big hahahaha!"a yellow haired boy said as he was picked up by his father

"Now milo don't poke fun at your father"Ruby said sternly with slight chuckle after

Flint said"it's fine babe he will understand once he is older"he rubbed the boy's hair.

"Well big fella guess what me and blake are pregnant with your children!"yang said with ad most enthusiasm

Blake said"yes we have buns in the oven"she went over to flint and hugged him.

Flint and ruby were happy and hugged the girls gently and then was a knock at the door.

Rin and nora and their two kids were outside and had food with them and Flint went to the door and said"who is there?"

Rin said"it's rin and nora and thor and freya!"he exclaimed alittle load for his nature while his family chuckled softly

Flint opened the door and said"welcome family how's everyone doing"

(A/N:ok so if your wondering who Flint arc is that's jaune arc and this is a different universe and i changed up a few things this is a prologue and my first rwby fanfiction so if i missed anything or messed up feel free to tell me so i can fix it and please be nice about it thank you guys by.)

Rin said"we are doing well flint how are your three wives holding up?"

Nora walked over to the girls

Thor and freya and milo were playing around the house and laughing and milo and thor were having a sparing match outside in the back while freya was daydreaming about milo

Flint said"blake and yang got pregnant and I'm so happy!"he had so much enthusiasm that rivaled nora's and the he looked at the kitchen and said"want sake bro?"

Rin said"sure man let's go get some"he smiled and begin walking to the kitchen and flint followed suit.

Nora and the girls were talking about enrolling their kids in the same school and nora said"so have you told milo about how to transform ruby?"

Ruby said"we are trying but he'll get there don't worry"she smiled alittle concerned about milo's lack of grimm cells in him till yang said"don't worry if Milo doesn't turn I'm sure freya will turn into a weregrimm"she boasted with pride in her niece and nephew then blake chimed in. "Don't worry ruby we'll destroy any hunsters or rogue grimm who tries to hurt our little milo." She reassures her sister in law and then she smiled at the boys training.

(Meanwhile in the fare east)

The headmaster of beacon was training the new batch of new hunters and huntresses and they were going through ruthless training methods so salem can't win again but it was to late skolas had eaten his old god arc and became his true form world eater.

[Now I'll write more later]