s0m3th1ng 1 made 1 gu3s5

Name: Maxwell Walter Boyer

Age:21

Rank:pilot staff Commander  private 1

Division:666th Battle Titan Battalion

Titan:T0ne mk VI

A.I. partner:toxic

Primary weapon:Spitfire Lmg custom with black and gold Egyptian writing paint job.

Secondary Weapon:Wingman custom

Anti Titan Weapon:12mm Anti Titan Rifle

Current status:N/A

Short Story Summary:Max was on a mission in his titan and his objective is to defend a small settlement from Raiders and the enemy Raiders were supposed to have three or Five Titans backing the small group up and his pig headed chairman sent him and a rookie pilot to deal with the threat but something evil was at play.

The elite and rookie pilot were just keeping watch over the small village and building friendships with the people around them.

Rookie named Emil was a great kid willing to help those in need but he was the soul student of Maxwell and they were doing some daily training and they were lucky to have a Titan engineer with them.

First contact with the enemy was difficult at first with the Black Ronin Titan and Bumble Scorcher Titan a deadly combination but still Max and Emil pushed through to live another day.

Second encounter:Wrong Side

Max and Emil were still protecting the Grimm infested lands after forming a team up with Salem and her girls but the boys were still out match for the original pilot and the Titan named B.T. but the boy's prevailed and won the small skirmish but Emil was soon executed by Blake and Yang and Max was soon defeated and captured then after three years in prison he had given up his right to be called the mammoth of artinova.

Finally:Max's redeeming action

It was to late Max's Titan was compromised and about to reach nuclear detonation and he gave himself to protect the woman he cared for and their children and the people of artinova.

Years later:Tusk....

Max woke up in a body that wasn't his own and his life was different and he lived amongst knights and warriors and one tini girl who was called a shai and she was his care taker.